Hihi am Timebrawler here

Timebrawler

As the title says, I'm Timebrawler some of you know me from past servers i was a part of but to most of you im a new face to see around here. i don't plan on playing the server but i do plan on being an active peep on both forums & discord.

i play my uim on osrs alot, just hit 1500 total last night with many lvls to come ❤️ . my end game goal on the acc is to achieve the trimmed achievement diary cape someday, taking it one day at a time tho :0 .

anyways im 24, im from Missouri, Usa, i am 6'4 tall, i enjoy basketball, bowling & softball, my fav color is purple, and my fav music is country '-' 

wanna know more? just ask 😄 im a friendly peep ^-^ 

p.s. hihi @Chaflie 😄

oKpD4uF.png

zOrkvMO.png

zxfCiNg.png

UvX1s5l.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Timebrawler said:

As the title says, I'm Timebrawler some of you know me from past servers i was a part of but to most of you im a new face to see around here. i don't plan on playing the server but i do plan on being an active peep on both forums & discord.

i play my uim on osrs alot, just hit 1500 total last night with many lvls to come ❤️ . my end game goal on the acc is to achieve the trimmed achievement diary cape someday, taking it one day at a time tho :0 .

anyways im 24, im from Missouri, Usa, i am 6'4 tall, i enjoy basketball, bowling & softball, my fav color is purple, and my fav music is country '-' 

wanna know more? just ask 😄 im a friendly peep ^-^ 

p.s. hihi @Chaflie 😄

Are you still a weeb? 

10c80deb51f1042cf654cbc40b2f87e4.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic