Fire cape sacrifice

Level 3s

So... my account is a level 3 skiller... meaning i cannot do jad legitamately, so i decided to donate for fire capes and sacrifice them for the jad pet but after 100-120 sacrifices, i still have no luck? this cant just be a bad luck thing as 120 on osrs is pretty much unheard of before the increased chance rate of an RSPS...

I've asked a moderator and spooky to check for me and see if it is impossible for an account who hasn't completed fight caves once to recieve a firecape from a sacrifice, but no one is able to help?

If this is ACTUALLY tested and proven that a level 3 account can sacrifice firecapes and get jad fine, but if not i'd like a refund of my donor points (you can see the purchase logs on how many i actually purchased)

Thanks.

Level 3s

EDIT : Just tried another 9 capes, and still nothing... awaiting staff confirmation on this...

Edited by Level 3s

1 minute ago, Slayex said:

Are you aware that you're able to reset combat stats? This would have been a much cheaper alternative.

You can reset combat stats except for HP, which wouldnt make him able to stay lvl 3. 

On topic: 

16 minutes ago, Level 3s said:

So... my account is a level 3 skiller... meaning i cannot do jad legitamately, so i decided to donate for fire capes and sacrifice them for the jad pet but after 100-120 sacrifices, i still have no luck? this cant just be a bad luck thing as 120 on osrs is pretty much unheard of before the increased chance rate of an RSPS...

You can't compare fight caves on here w/ the OSRS fight cave. It's Jad only on here, where as on 07 it would take you 30-50mins to complete. 

19 minutes ago, Level 3s said:

If this is ACTUALLY tested and proven that a level 3 account can sacrifice firecapes and get jad fine, but if not i'd like a refund of my donor points (you can see the purchase logs on how many i actually purchased)

I have seen multiple Jad pets from scarifications, think it's just bad luck. 
And not to be rude, but did you really just spend $600/900m ingame to get a jad pet. Isn't that a bit extreme. 

34 minutes ago, She said:

You can reset combat stats except for HP, which wouldnt make him able to stay lvl 3. 

On topic: 

You can't compare fight caves on here w/ the OSRS fight cave. It's Jad only on here, where as on 07 it would take you 30-50mins to complete. 

I have seen multiple Jad pets from scarifications, think it's just bad luck. 
And not to be rude, but did you really just spend $600/900m ingame to get a jad pet. Isn't that a bit extreme. 

Well i mean yes its a bit extreme but would be cool to have on a level 3, and money is easily obtainable on here so the MBoxs are just clawing money back.