Most Requested Guides

Suroks

Hello everyone,

One personal hobby of mine is to write guides and help out others in their own adventure. However, this topic is not just for me but for all other members who tend to create guides. So the question that we have is, what is your most requested guide? Feel free to make a list down below.

Here is my own list;

1. Construction
  2. Chambers of Xerics
  3. The Inferno
Edited by Suroks

I mean it's a bit soon, to be requesting guides but sure my list

1. The gauntlet
  2. Zulcano
  3. Theatre of blood
  4. Chambers of xeric (Solo)

Just some of em will require time before even getting added. The difference is that OSRS and ZAROS are quite simular but yet apart from eachother. So there might be certain mechanics that doesn't work or isn't as how it's supposed to be. Hence why the comment ''it's a bit soon'' 

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

I mean it's a bit soon, to be requesting guides but sure my list

1. The gauntlet
  2. Zulcano
  3. Theatre of blood
  4. Chambers of xeric (Solo)

Just some of em will require time before even getting added. The difference is that OSRS and ZAROS are quite simular but yet apart from eachother. So there might be certain mechanics that doesn't work or isn't as how it's supposed to be. Hence why the comment ''it's a bit soon'' 

Thanks for the list. I totally agree with you. However, it is still nice to have a clue of what the players want even before the server is out. This allows you to speculate and learn the mechanics of the guide (E.g. Inferno) before the server is out. That way you don't have to spend too much time on the basics once the server is out ? 

Definitely +1 Audeezy for the clue scroll guides. That's one of the most common questions on most servers: "What's the thread for clues/clue rewards again?" ?

I know some people will say that "not all bosses need guides" but honestly there were quite a few bosses that I wanted a guide for when I was doing an elite ironman, just to make sure I knew any unexpected differences to Runescape/OSRS. It would suck to lose your status to a boss that was buffed/broken on one specific server but nowhere else lol, so I think it's nice to at least make a guide for all of the common bosses even if you just have to upload 1 or 2 kills of a simple boss to show people that there's no risk of suddenly getting stacked out you know?? That's my 2 cents anyway. 

Something I'd like to see worked on over time is an approximate PRICE GUIDE for all of the commonly traded gear and items. This will take quite a bit of time since the server will need to stabilize its economy over the months, but it would be a nice rolling project for some keen individual! 

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Like everyone else is saying, clue scroll guide is going to be a must for me. I feel like a lot of people won't touch it without having the guide. I have like 60 days playtime on iKov but every server is slightly different when it comes to bosses. It'll be good to know whatever hidden mechanics they have before fighting them on a hardcore / elite ironman. 

5M8IaKt.png

• Developer

I think an in-depth slayer guide would be very useful especially for new players as it's a good way to train and start to build your bank at the same time.

While most of Zaros slayer closely mimics OSRS in a 1:1 format, there are still a few custom features not to mention it'd be nice having a shorter "to the point" guide versus reading the plethora of information on the OSRS wiki.

Kind of a "here are the best tasks to do and when and what you need"

Edited by Hope

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • forum moderator logoJulia pinned this topic
  • forum moderator logoJulia unpinned this topic
6 minutes ago, dEEzer said:

how to make donator rank without donate for elite iron man 

Make an alt account and make money on it. Buy donator scrolls and then use them on your Ironman - it will transfer the scroll to your Ironman account and you can then redeem them for donator status and points for the ::store.

If you need tips for making money, feel free to send me a pm in-game or on discord 🙂 @dEEzer

• forum moderator logoJulia pinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Vobleriz said:

I dont see guide for Easy,Medium,Hard,Elite Achievments. It's good for new players t.y. like me 😄

do you mean like a walk through of each individual achievement? me and diamond listed the achievements and their rewards here: 

explaining each individual achievement would take quite some time, however, if you're struggling with anything in particular I'm sure anyone in 'Support' cc would be happy to help. If not feel free to send me a pm 🙂

1 minute ago, Slayex said:

do you mean like a walk through of each individual achievement? me and diamond listed the achievements and their rewards here: 

explaining each individual achievement would take quite some time, however, if you're struggling with anything in particular I'm sure anyone in 'Support' cc would be happy to help. If not feel free to send me a pm 🙂

But guide from where to start what reqs need was very nice guide for alot of people.