Sh0ckzy Beta Application

Sh0ckzy

Discord username: xSh0ckzy#0208

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Not particulary but I have helped developers in other rsps's with some bugs/irregularities, especially about combat mechanics (ticks, animations, hits accuracy etc) because I am more of a pkerman (nh/hybrid/noarm). Servers I've played: Os-scape, Vitality, Zenyte + Fatality 614, Spawnscape 614

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Well I started playing RS way back with my older brother in 2000's and I'd say throughout the years I've kept myself somewhat up-to-date with developments in the osrs scene. I'd rate my general knowledge around 8/10, above average.

Runescape username & total level: Ruberto & 2426 Total Level (RS3 ACCOUNT). Account is 6.7k-ish days old, played since DAY 1 basically. Stopped playing around the time when RS3 came out.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I believe I would be most useful when it comes to PVP related content as I mentioned earlier but also I've experienced quite a bit of end-game PVM content like raids & I've completed Inferno multiple times.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I'm confident in my capability to put 25h+ into the game.