What game mode will you be playing ?

Arcy

I'm contemplating playing GIM if i find people to play with, otherwise i'll be playing HCIM on release and once i get bored of that i'll finish off with as an ultimate.

This is how i've always played rsps and i enjoy having to get everything myself, personally group ironman is only fun for me if you have friends that are actively playing.

I'll be playing the Elite Ironmanmode. I enjoy the progress part of playing an account, and I don't want my zarox experience to be a few days of skilling for max, then pvming. Also i don't pk/stake, and never really enjoyed buying/selling gear that you didn't get a drop for.

spacer.png

I have yet to decide, however, I am leaning more towards the hardcore iron man game mode overtime. I like that the self-sufficient game modes give many aspects of the game a purpose and function that they simply do not have to normal accounts. There are always challenges to face, and the sense of achievement on self-sufficient game modes is wondrous. 

On 11/11/2020 at 6:56 AM, None said:

I'm contemplating playing GIM if i find people to play with, otherwise i'll be playing HCIM on release and once i get bored of that i'll finish off with as an ultimate.

This is how i've always played rsps and i enjoy having to get everything myself, personally group ironman is only fun for me if you have friends that are actively playing.

im so down