​📜 ​Donator Perk Suggestions - Han Solo

Han Solo

$10 aOMxl8d.png Regular

$50 oyk4751.png Super

$250 eiffyEL.png Extreme

$1,000 A8MkVgO.png Legendary

$5,000 l2Q8X73.png Uber

• aOMxl8d.png Regular +

Ring of wealth (i).png Ring of Wealth (i) - When equipped Marks of Grace will automatically be picked up and sent to your inventory, like gold, tokkul and numulites currently.

Bonecrusher.png Bonecrusher Boost - The bonecrusher will have a 1:4 chance of double-crushing your bones for double the 'bury' experience. 

7yCMs4y.png Ancient Signet - Reduced rune consumption when using Ancient Magicks, only works while in inventory.

• oyk4751.png Super +

Dwarf cannon set.png Dwarf Cannon Capacity - The normal rate of cannonballs per load will now be increased from 30 to 60 cannonballs per load.

Ancient shard.png Ancient Shard - Add the ability to auto-loot Ancient Shards to your inventory or bank (if inventory is full). Thank you @Zaros

Vet'ion jr..png Probita/Pet Insurance - Once you have paid for 5 pets to be insured Probita will no longer ask for a reclaim-fee each time you lose a pet.

Golden tinderbox.png Golden Tinderbox - This tinderbox is rather special as it will randomly light a purple fire when used on logs to show your support for Zaros! (similar to a purple firelighter)

• eiffyEL.png Extreme +

eiffyEL.png  Extreme Donators - If you have donated a total of $250+ you have the option to transfer your "total donated" to an alternate/new account. Ie; Dead HCIM account starting on a new HCIM - total donated from old account can be transferred to the new account.

Crystal key.pngTooth half of key.pngLoop half of key.png Crystal Key Chest - When using a crystal key on the chest there is a chance the key will break and return a loop or tooth half with the loot from the chest. This will be a common occurrence the higher your donator rank and may apply to enchanted crystal keys as well. 

Watch.png Watch - A watch is typically used for clue solving in OSRS but on Zaros this item once placed in inventory will increase the aggression time of NPC's surrounding you, instead of the 10 minute threshold it will be increased significantly.

• A8MkVgO.png Legendary +

Soul bearer.png Reanimate Dragon.png Soul Bearer - Originally used to auto-bank ensouled head drops, on Zaros this item will have the ability to respawn a dead NPC randomly into the reanimated version (much like superior NPC's). The reanimated NPC will give you a hefty amount of prayer experience once killed. This will only work if you have the soul bearer in inventory. This will bypass Ensouled head drop >Arceuus spellbook >Dark altar and go straight to the reanimated version.

Granite cannonball.png Granite Cannonball - The ability to make granite cannonballs by using granite dust on regular cannonballs. Granite dust can be found scattered in random spots all over Extreme Donator zone. Effectively these will be the best ammunition for the dwarf cannon bringing the max hit from 30 to 35.

Barrows Teleport.png Barrows - If you find the sarcophagus leading to the barrow's reward room early you have the option to enter the room and attack the remaining barrow's brothers you have left all at once. This should slightly speed up your runs considering you wont need to run to the next hill and dig, etc.

• l2Q8X73.png Uber +

FQS6WHD.png Bloodhound Pet - Sold in the Donator Store under Pets. If you have this pet out while completing a clue-step the bloodhound will reduce the steps needed per clue scroll. Ie; Elite Clue Scrolls are 5-7 steps usually, the bloodhound will reduce it to 4-6 steps. Only applies for Hard Clue Scrolls+.

Dragon token.png Instance Tokens - A common chance for your instance token not being depleted upon use.

Magic butterfly net.png Magic Butterfly Net - A 50% increased chance of catching an impling successfully. There will also be an uncommon chance of doubling the impling jar when caught due to the net's magical properties.

MMy2Gwh.png

Edited by Han Solo

b0HXg7r.gif

Actually refreshing to see some very good, not technically OP but worth implementing perks.

Cannonball.png Cannonball Reloading - While standing in proximity of your dwarf cannon (9x9 tile radius) your cannon will automatically reload if you have the adequate amount of cannonballs in your inventory.

This one though, yeah that's a far bit TOO much.

Vet'ion jr..png Probita/Pet Insurance - Once you have paid for 5 pets to be insured Probita will no longer ask for a reclaim-fee each time you lose a pet.

This can be worded differently, pay 50M cash up front and you no longer need pay fee's for lost pets.

Edited by November

56 minutes ago, November said:

Actually refreshing to see some very good, not technically OP but worth implementing perks.

Cannonball.png Cannonball Reloading - While standing in proximity of your dwarf cannon (9x9 tile radius) your cannon will automatically reload if you have the adequate amount of cannonballs in your inventory.

This one though, yeah that's a far bit TOO much.

Vet'ion jr..png Probita/Pet Insurance - Once you have paid for 5 pets to be insured Probita will no longer ask for a reclaim-fee each time you lose a pet.

This can be worded differently, pay 50M cash up front and you no longer need pay fee's for lost pets.

*edit* @Novemberwere you aware the cannon already auto-reloads cballs from your inventory? 😅 I just found this out.

I've updated the suggestion to something new.

Thank you for the feedback regardless! 👍

Edited by Han Solo

b0HXg7r.gif

Never been a fan of p2w content.

However stuff like the tinderbox and maybe custom skin colors, (green, red, yellow, blue) would be nice to see.

Over all i don't support any of these except the tinderbox 🙂

I don't support some of these such as the "Donator rank transfer" stuff because if you decided to invest that $ into that HCIM or w/e acc, and it died, you should not be able to simply swap that over to a new account. 

However having said that, 90% of these suggestions are super good and I would certainly be happy to see them make their way into Zaros, especially because we're always trying to make the donator benefits better and fair to their own ranks.

10 hours ago, H A R R Y said:

I don't support some of these such as the "Donator rank transfer" stuff because if you decided to invest that $ into that HCIM or w/e acc, and it died, you should not be able to simply swap that over to a new account. 

However having said that, 90% of these suggestions are super good and I would certainly be happy to see them make their way into Zaros, especially because we're always trying to make the donator benefits better and fair to their own ranks.

Well I don't see how it could affect the game whatsoever, the economy doesn't become affected by this. If a HCIM has donated $1,000's for Legendary/Uber and dies suddenly.. would you not have remorse for them? Most of these Ironman are donating straight out of their pockets with little to no benefits toward Ironman.. not to mention, total donator transfers have been universally accepted by most servers, especially high-end donators. 

I personally don't feel comfortable playing as a Fallen Elite Ironman knowing a DC could cost me $1000's in donation total that can't be transferred.

Thank you for the support regardless! ❤️

Edited by Han Solo

b0HXg7r.gif

On 1/4/2021 at 2:41 PM, Han Solo said:

aOMxl8d.png Regular +

Ring of wealth (i).png Ring of Wealth (i) - When equipped Marks of Grace will automatically be picked up and sent to your inventory, like gold, tokkul and numulites currently.

Bonecrusher.png Bonecrusher Boost - The bonecrusher will have a 1:4 chance of double-crushing your bones for double the 'bury' experience. 

7yCMs4y.png Ancient Signet - Reduced rune consumption when using Ancient Magicks, only works while in inventory.

The ring of wealth and bonecrusher sounds nice, however I'd suggest moving them to Super donor tier if they were to be implemented. They're nice perks to be added, however I feel those are too nice to be given that freely.

The ancient signet I don't support, as the runes aren't that hard to obtain, and surprisingly enough, it does get rid of a decent amount of money from the game.

oyk4751.png Super +

Dwarf cannon set.png Dwarf Cannon Capacity - The normal rate of cannonballs per load will now be increased from 30 to 60 cannonballs per load.

Vet'ion jr..png Probita/Pet Insurance - Once you have paid for 5 pets to be insured Probita will no longer ask for a reclaim-fee each time you lose a pet.

Golden tinderbox.png Golden Tinderbox - This tinderbox is rather special as it will randomly light a purple fire when used on logs to show your support for Zaros! (similar to a purple firelighter)

No support for the dwarf cannon capacity. The extreme donor perk auto reloads your cannon, so this would be taking away from that perk imo.

Support for the pet insurance, no pet deserves to sit in a kennel for that long!

The golden tinderbox I also support, however I would suggest moving that to the $10 donor tier. If you were able to support with even the smallest donation, you should be able to represent Zaros!

eiffyEL.png Extreme +

eiffyEL.png  Extreme Donators - If you have donated a total of $250+ you have the option to transfer your "total donated" to an alternate/new account. Ie; Dead HCIM account starting on a new HCIM - total donated from old account can be transferred to the new account.

Crystal key.pngTooth half of key.pngLoop half of key.png Crystal Key Chest - When using a crystal key on the chest there is a chance the key will break and return a loop or tooth half with the loot from the chest. This will be a common occurrence the higher your donator rank and may apply to enchanted crystal keys as well. 

Watch.png Watch - A watch is typically used for clue solving in OSRS but on Zaros this item once placed in inventory will increase the aggression time of NPC's surrounding you, instead of the 10 minute threshold it will be increased significantly.

The donation moving I feel would be a very tedious job, so if this was to be implemented I could understand it being under a timer, for instance yes it can be moved, however it can only be moved once every 4 months. With higher donor this can be changed, legendary every 3 months, and every other month for uber. I could also see this being abused by moving to multiple new accounts to reek the benefits when starting.

No support for crystal keys breaking. There's donation perks already added for extra rolls, and it's not that rare to receive back pieces when looting the chest itself.

I don't support / not support the watch, as I'm unsure where this could be beneficial or hurting with the game, so won't leave a comment on that.

A8MkVgO.png Legendary +

Soul bearer.png Reanimate Dragon.png Soul Bearer - Originally used to auto-bank ensouled head drops, on Zaros this item will have the ability to respawn a dead NPC randomly into the reanimated version (much like superior NPC's). The reanimated NPC will give you a hefty amount of prayer experience once killed. This will only work if you have the soul bearer in inventory. This will bypass Ensouled head drop >Arceuus spellbook >Dark altar and go straight to the reanimated version.

Granite cannonball.png Granite Cannonball - The ability to make granite cannonballs by using granite dust on regular cannonballs. Granite dust can be found scattered in random spots all over Extreme Donator zone. Effectively these will be the best ammunition for the dwarf cannon bringing the max hit from 30 to 35.

Barrows Teleport.png Barrows - If you find the sarcophagus leading to the barrow's reward room early you have the option to enter the room and attack the remaining barrow's brothers you have left all at once. This should slightly speed up your runs considering you wont need to run to the next hill and dig, etc.

Currently there is no Arceuus spellbook, so I would put this suggestion on hold as it wouldnt be a small benefit, would be a massive one.

No support for the cannonballs, Grotesque Guardians drops the dust, and I feel this would discredit one of the reasons to kill them.

The barrows option, that's a person to person basis on what they'd want to do, so I'd support this.

l2Q8X73.png Uber +

FQS6WHD.png Bloodhound Pet - Sold in the Donator Store under Pets. If you have this pet out while completing a clue-step the bloodhound will reduce the steps needed per clue scroll. Ie; Elite Clue Scrolls are 5-7 steps usually, the bloodhound will reduce it to 4-6 steps. Only applies for Hard Clue Scrolls+.

Dragon token.png Instance Tokens - A common chance for your instance token not being depleted upon use.

Magic butterfly net.png Magic Butterfly Net - A 50% increased chance of catching an impling successfully. There will also be an uncommon chance of doubling the impling jar when caught due to the net's magical properties.

If they haven't changed anything from the Atlas source that they're currently using, the bloodhound pet gives extra rolls when opening a clue casket. If this is still added, I would not support this, however if things were to have been changed, and it no longer gives extra rolls, I would support this.

No support for the instance tokens, bossing on here is heavily relied on instances. They're a good way for people to make money by selling their received instance tokens from slayer.

Support with the net. The success chance of catching is a nice touch, and as long as its a low change of doubling I wouldn't mind that being added. For instance a 10% chance of giving 2 imps rather than 1.

All together, very nicely put together thread and I hope some of these are put to good use!

Edited by Bunny
Adding for uber in ext donor

1090717293_bunsig.png.78b45fd2e25c2d4363ceaf834cf8666a.png

spacer.png

Some really cool ideas here man, something i'd love to see is a perk added so we can auto bank/loot ancient shards.. feel free to add this to where you think is applicable! A HUGE +1 from me!

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

5 minutes ago, Zaros said:

Some really cool ideas here man, something i'd love to see is a perk added so we can auto bank/loot ancient shards.. feel free to add this to where you think is applicable! A HUGE +1 from me!

Will add this shortly, thank you for the support!

b0HXg7r.gif