Aqua's Beta App

Aqua

Discord username: PlasticBag#8585
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have some but I will not lie and say I am the best as I have no reason to lie. I do know, I would be dedicated to the game and server as much as I am needed.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I know a ton. I have made many accounts on both over the years. My rs3 account is near maxed. You can check them out "Mstr B8r"
Runescape username & total level: "Mstr B8r" Near maxed on rs3 and was making osrs a pk account but started playing rsps again.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I feel i'd be very useful as I have in-game knowledge and I play for hours, everyday...
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: As many as the team needs me too.

P.S - If an admin of the discord could please verify my discord account, that would be great! Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the email associated with the account. If I have to make a new one, I will.

Edited by Aqua