Forsaken Clan Recruitment Post

Ronald

Username: JLane
Discord: JLane#5049
Anything We Need To Know? Played each seasonal DMM on osrs but as a solo/IRL friend group. Pretty experienced in all forms of Pking & general wilderness knowledge. 
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? I've led pure clans for a long time on Rs back in 07'-10'. Most recently was with Fatality on Rs due to alot of friends in their ranks. Mostly solo pked on Rsps though would be nice to have a crew and not get zerged.

1 hour ago, AngryBolter said:

Username: AngryBolter
Discord: AngryBolter#6714
Anything We Need To Know? Single pker, mostly only do deadman mode but hoping to play Zaros.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Not much, ive always ran with one team on deadman, but now go solo.

Welcome bud 👋👋

PQBXR3G.png

7uTFrYn.pngDnhWC7i.png9mHGyJP.png

1 hour ago, JLane said:

Username: JLane
Discord: JLane#5049
Anything We Need To Know? Played each seasonal DMM on osrs but as a solo/IRL friend group. Pretty experienced in all forms of Pking & general wilderness knowledge. 
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? I've led pure clans for a long time on Rs back in 07'-10'. Most recently was with Fatality on Rs due to alot of friends in their ranks. Mostly solo pked on Rsps though would be nice to have a crew and not get zerged.

Welcome bud. 👋👋If you haven't join the discord and @me.

PQBXR3G.png

Username: Sand
Discord: Sand#7753
Anything We Need To Know?: Great multi pker- ok singles. Mic broken atm but plan on getting a new one asap and can still listen.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past?: Played for many teams on different games: Demons on Dawntained, BBE on Ikov for a little, Nonamers on NR and many more. 
We Won't Be Accepting New Discords Until We Know It's You In Zaros.

10 hours ago, Sand said:

Username: Sand
Discord: Sand#7753
Anything We Need To Know?: Great multi pker- ok singles. Mic broken atm but plan on getting a new one asap and can still listen.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past?: Played for many teams on different games: Demons on Dawntained, BBE on Ikov for a little, Nonamers on NR and many more. 
We Won't Be Accepting New Discords Until We Know It's You In Zaros.

Welcome! Mention/@ me in the discord whenever you join and i'll rank you. 

PQBXR3G.png

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Mario
Discord: TheMario#5985
Anything We Need To Know?: I make people mad because I kill them in singles when I'm a PVMer and Skiller (whilst also having negative KD) 🙂
Any Clan Experience In Your Past?: 6ixth, savages, plague

Edited by Mario
just an edit bro

spacer.png

spacer.pngbring back season 8 pls 😞

5 hours ago, Mario said:

Username: Mario
Discord: TheMario#5985
Anything We Need To Know?: I make people mad because I kill them in singles when I'm a PVMer and Skiller (whilst also having negative KD) 🙂
Any Clan Experience In Your Past?: 6ixth, savages, plague

Welcome you sexy hunk of junk ❤️ 

4 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Good luck on the clan 😄

Thank you g ❤️ 

PQBXR3G.png

46 minutes ago, dutchfinest said:

Username: Dutchfinest
Discord: Dutchfinest #1203
Anything We Need To Know? Really hyped for this rsps & clan! I'm a loyal member for sure!
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Yes, osrs and many RSPS, last rsps clan was BBE

Welcome! @ me on the discord and I'll rank you

PQBXR3G.png

Username: Apxcalypse
Discord: Apxcalypse#4608
Anything We Need To Know? Im good at multi. i am not best at single but i can just bolt people
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? i used to play with 6ixth but then had to leave for school work. i also played with elite unit and a little of gorrila warfare on vitality

1 minute ago, Apxcalypse said:

Username: Apxcalypse
Discord: Apxcalypse#4608
Anything We Need To Know? Im good at multi. i am not best at single but i can just bolt people
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? i used to play with 6ixth but then had to leave for school work. i also played with elite unit and a little of gorrila warfare on vitality

Welcome brother ❤️ 

PQBXR3G.png

Username: KoBeOwNz1
Discord: KoBeOwNz1#9223
Anything We Need To Know? I am a well known figure in the Single Community. Titan of the game and father figure to these new Pkers. Was just wondering if this was the real FSK from back in the day?, If so i would love to be apart of the community.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past?

FSK 1998-2003 : Spied towards the end of my time for @Italy and joined CI-RS. Not sure if this would cause any tension?

Chaotic Impulse: 2003-2012:  Some of the best years of my life. Truley amazing and played with some of the world greats.

2012-2018:  Quit the game for a while and now im back.

2018-Now: Flamginos/Kanini with some of my old CI Friends.

Username: Fiction
Discord: Grim Shady#5548
Anything We Need To Know? I love to pk whether it be edge or deep wildy (altho im still learning singles), I LOVE to gamble for better or for worse, & Im new to rsps's only other rsps ive been on is Runewild.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Zerk Nation (pre-eoc), Ressurgence (Med clan), & Plague (Runewild)

Xans n Loud can vouch for me, (IGN on Runewild: Med)

On 12/5/2020 at 11:00 AM, Fiction said:

Username: Fiction
Discord: Grim Shady#5548
Anything We Need To Know? I love to pk whether it be edge or deep wildy (altho im still learning singles), I LOVE to gamble for better or for worse, & Im new to rsps's only other rsps ive been on is Runewild.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Zerk Nation (pre-eoc), Ressurgence (Med clan), & Plague (Runewild)

Xans n Loud can vouch for me, (IGN on Runewild: Med)

Accepted welcome g. 

On 12/5/2020 at 3:42 AM, Thuggin Sick said:

ipker from rune wild cba with format ty boys ly

Message me on discord when you can 🙂

PQBXR3G.png

On 12/4/2020 at 11:27 PM, Arcane Art said:

Username: Arcane Art
Discord: Artie City#3804
Anything We Need To Know? Been Playing Since 2007
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Been apart of over 30 clans in the past from just about every major RSPS and OSRS as well

Message me on discord whenever you can

On 12/4/2020 at 6:29 PM, Coon said:

Username: KoBeOwNz1
Discord: KoBeOwNz1#9223
Anything We Need To Know? I am a well known figure in the Single Community. Titan of the game and father figure to these new Pkers. Was just wondering if this was the real FSK from back in the day?, If so i would love to be apart of the community.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past?

FSK 1998-2003 : Spied towards the end of my time for @Italy and joined CI-RS. Not sure if this would cause any tension?

Chaotic Impulse: 2003-2012:  Some of the best years of my life. Truley amazing and played with some of the world greats.

2012-2018:  Quit the game for a while and now im back.

2018-Now: Flamginos/Kanini with some of my old CI Friends.

Message me on discord whenever you can

PQBXR3G.png

On 12/4/2020 at 6:40 PM, juliano said:

Username:Juliano
Discord: Julian_#3990
Anything We Need To Know? Single/Multi pker have a lot of experience with both.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Mayhem, Team-Wat

Sent you a dm on discord

PQBXR3G.png

Username: Mugz
Discord: Mugz#8625
Anything We Need To Know? Im a pure nhr from osrs looking to clap as many bn as i can.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Been in multiple pure clans in osrs but usually pk solo or with a small team.

3 hours ago, Mugz said:

Username: Mugz
Discord: Mugz#8625
Anything We Need To Know? Im a pure nhr from osrs looking to clap as many bn as i can.
Any Clan Experience In Your Past? Been in multiple pure clans in osrs but usually pk solo or with a small team.

Welcome to the clan g @ me on discord if you don't receive your rank.

PQBXR3G.png