Hey There!

Dixie

Hey everyone,  

I'm Dixie & from the USA. I heard about Zaros through a friend and figured I'd go ahead and make a forums account. I've played RSPS on and off since the Moparscape days (where does the time go..?). I don't play a whole lot of RS anymore, but have spent a lot of my gaming time within the last couple of years on Fortnite. Phasing out of that and hoping to find something new to enjoy. I'd have to say that my favorite RSPS of all time was Near-Reality back in the 2009-2011 era. Anyone else remember those days? I'm hoping that Zaros will exceed expectations!  

Outside of gaming, I'm really passionate about anything car/truck related, hunting, and outdoors activities. Hit me up if you share similar interests and ever want to chat.  

Looking forward to meeting you folks!  

Edited by Dixie

Welcome to Zaros, @Dixie! MoparScape and SilabSoft certainly were the golden days, I still remember them very clearly, and like they were yesterday. The original Near Reality was thrilling and action-packed, it was a sad day when it shut down. Anyhow, have a great stay here at Zaros, I shall see you in-game very soon!

Edited by Wat

45 minutes ago, She said:

Welcome Dixie 🙂 I used to play N-R aswell

Looking forward to meet you in-game.

Likewise! 🙂  

44 minutes ago, Leaned said:

Welcome to the server! @Dixie

Very nice introduction fella, glad to hear your friend recommended you to come & play, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

I appreciate it, buddy!  

37 minutes ago, Wat said:

Welcome to Zaros, @Dixie! MoparScape and SilabSoft certainly were the golden days, I still remember them very clearly, and like they were yesterday. The original Near Reality was thrilling and action-packed, it was a sad day when it shut down. Anyhow, have a great stay here at Zaros, I shall see you in-game very soon!

Same here, man. Funny how the time seems to fly. My memory is awful, but I still remember those like it was yesterday as well.  

9 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Welcome to Zaros Mate.

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us 🙂

Cheers, man!  

Hey man! Welcome to Zaros my dude, hope you enjoy your time here bro, can't wait to see you in-game and grinding my dude! 🙂

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic