Can we get more information about the server?

Krigeris

Hate to be like this but I've played literally hundreds of servers and most of them are boring enough that I quit within a few hours. So I'm trying really hard to be hyped but statistically, from playing so many shit servers, I can't be hyped on your reputation alone.

Can you put out the list of differences/buffs from osrs, game mode benefits, etc?

Legit, just put out any information at this point, I wanna be hyped but I can't cause there's almost no information saying how this server is going to play. The discord sneak peak section is only good for people who want visual information, ok cool you got bosses working and custom map areas, thats cool. But you still don't explain anything about how the server is going to play in those pics.

People are saying "this is basically 1:1 with osrs", well that on its own sounds boring, what are the boosts from osrs?

Edited by Krigeris

I wouldn't say 1:1 with OSRS really. The server is a lot better than the only other OSRS server with mobile, which I won't name here because of rules, but is still not 1:1 with OSRS. If you have played that server you should have a good idea of what this one will be like, except Zaros has way more PvM content. Nightmare, Theatre of Blood, all slayer monsters & masters, etc. All this content will be available on Zaros before it is available on the next best server. XP rates and modes are still being decided, but I'd imagine they will be standard rates for a private server (x5, x10, x25, etc). 

Zaros will quickly become the #1 OSRS private server, especially once people start voting. I highly encourage you to stick around and have fun with it!

Edited by Ancient Mage

The point of the hype is be exciting after seeing the content that has been posted in the #sneak-peek channel on the discord server. The devs have been showing off content they have added into the game and its functionality or mechanics. Yes, you won't know how it feels to play until you actually play, but that's what the hype is all about. Full details of game modes and experience rates will be announced sometime this weekend. Wait until November 27th to log into the server, get your own feel of it, and then make your judgement if you want to continue playing or go back to OSRS.

Edited by Setup

Zaros is based on the Atlas source, which means combat has been done properly from scratch. David has one amazing dev team setup for Zaros. It will get the attention it deserves which makes it different from alot of other RSPS's out there. Basicly a small proffesional Dev team commited to an RSPS. 

Also, because of the boosted xp modes and drop tables it will feel much more fun to grind something out as your not having to kill 1600 cerbs to get a pair of prims.

It will also combine all players on one or two worlds which makes the server feel super active.  Be hyped, we all are for a reason.

Best of luck

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic