Item Sink

A_ndreas

Hi, i recommend adding a itemsink into the game, before games economy becomes worse.

Could be as easy as adding a well to donate items to, with certain benefits for donating certain amount.

1:st example: donating items increase your donated $amount and have certain title for donating amount.

2:nd example: donating items decrease spec % for that donated item, 1 Ags donate=decrease 2-5% of its special outside pvp with a cap of 10-20%, dds which is cheaper= 100 dds decrease 2-5%.

3:rd example: donating items increase item defence bonus, donating a torags platebody increase slash,stab,crush bonus by 2, with cap of 30.

Open for more suggestions in comments, prices dropping real quick here.

It's hard to choose appropriate benefits without drifting away from the osrs experience that we're focused on. The one's you've suggested are a bit extreme in my opinion. However, I am fully behind some sort of money/item sink. The well of goodwill being the obvious choice - taking both items and coins. In addition to an un-tradable cosmetic shop and a rework of the achievement store (more beneficial items, higher gp costs etc.).

7 hours ago, Slayex said:

It's hard to choose appropriate benefits without drifting away from the osrs experience that we're focused on. The one's you've suggested are a bit extreme in my opinion. However, I am fully behind some sort of money/item sink. The well of goodwill being the obvious choice - taking both items and coins. In addition to an un-tradable cosmetic shop and a rework of the achievement store (more beneficial items, higher gp costs etc.).

I fully support this, there needs to be an item sink and a rework of Achievement Shop tbh 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png