Childish - The ultimate highscore chaser.

Childish

Hello hello, good people of Zaros!

I figured that it would be time to introduce myself with only 8 days to go until launch! 

My name is Paul (better known as Bear as many people in real life call me), mainly because I love having a big beard and have many tattoos. My Zaros name is Childish, a reflection of my joy of laughing and joking pretty much all the time. Its important not to take life so seriously all the time. 🙂

I'm usually a level 3 skiller, however for the first time in years, this may change and I will be taking the role of a main account. (For highscore purposes as these are usually total level based rather than exp based) I am rather competitive, so I hope you'll all find my name on the first page of the highscores at some point and I look forward to others posing some competition towards me! 

I'm really looking forward to making some friends here and would love to get to know as many people as possible, so please do feel free to message me and if you have discord, drop your discord here and I'll be sure to add you. 🙂

See you all soon! ❤

Welcome Childish,

2 hours ago, Childish said:

My Zaros name is Childish, a reflection of my joy of laughing and joking pretty much all the time. Its important not to take life so seriously all the time.

Lmao, glad to have you here! Goodluck grinding that first page, there'll be a lot of other competitive gamers up there.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:34 PM, She said:

Welcome Childish,

Lmao, glad to have you here! Goodluck grinding that first page, there'll be a lot of other competitive gamers up there.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, chery said:

hi

On 11/21/2020 at 11:50 AM, Wat said:

Welcome to Zaros, @Childish! I dote tattoos. Good luck at competing in the hiscores, see you in-game next week!

On 11/22/2020 at 9:03 AM, Grindcore said:

Hi fella, also going for ranks/200m all. Excited to compete alongside you 🙂

My discord is Aidan#2359

21 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Looking forward to seeing your name on front page as well 😛

5 hours ago, Lore said:

yoo! I can already see your name on the hi-scores!

Welcome to zaros see you on release day! @Childish

55 minutes ago, FTWImCody said:

Hoping to see my names on the Hi-scores as well 😛 But there are a lot of good players out there 😛

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Very excited to see some competition already, I hope to see everyone getting involved and trying to take that top spot! 🙂

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic