420 PKERS vs Roadrage (Pkri)

Dcranger

We heard roadrage was out early in the morning most of us were getting coffee and getting ready to head to work but we decided to log in! we cleared them off the map and hit there regorups constantly with swift kos and transitions it was really easy. at the end we caught 10 of them in a clump at the tellyspot and that was out of return sets and out of hope Roadrage gave the white flag! 🏳️

3MCaole.png

adf3d9617c656993e925af71abfa4644.png

Leader and Founder of 420 pkers 2004-2021  we are now on zaros pm me on discord to join! Dcranger#1764

XMOhbGX.png

Honestly..

I’m not sure how to take this topic, it’s poorly written even for an attempt at claiming a fake win.

If you want to make propaganda topics you need more ammo than a screenshot taken 15 minutes after you got cleared and teleported back.

PM for lessons on topic writing.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, WU-TANG said:

Honestly..

I’m not sure how to take this topic, it’s poorly written even for an attempt at claiming a fake win.

If you want to make propaganda topics you need more ammo than a screenshot taken 15 minutes after you got cleared and teleported back.

then you should make some fight topics bro #RR was cleared off the map all in rag range at the end

gotta feel bad for all those new kids joining the open cc and being forces to suicide and lose sets

cry is free do something

4 minutes ago, keya is bad said:

then you should make some fight topics bro #RR was cleared off the map all in rag range at the end

gotta feel bad for all those new kids joining the open cc and being forces to suicide and lose sets

cry is free do something

I am in neither of these teams buddy, I wouldn’t stoop that low to mass recruited garbage but keep trying.

if you think you won this you’re just another brain washed mass recruit, if you look at the picture of the ‘win’ there’s two skulls amongst around 10 people.

spacer.png

Just now, WU-TANG said:

I am in neither of these teams buddy, I wouldn’t stoop that low to mass recruited garbage but keep trying.

if you think you won this you’re just another brain washed mass recruit, if you look at the picture of the ‘win’ there’s two skulls amongst around 10 people.

oh then your beyond clueless, all good weirdo. 

20 minutes ago, WU-TANG said:

Honestly..

Hello buddy

Fancy setting up a fight 420 vs Roadage?

We will make sure we vid this time. I’m sure you won’t have an excuse on a video?

4 minutes ago, Late2pk said:

Hello buddy

Fancy setting up a fight 420 vs Roadage?

We will make sure we vid this time. I’m sure you won’t have an excuse on a video?

What don’t you get that I am in neither of these teams.

I was just pointing out this topic was poorly written and a poor excuse to claim a win, that’s all.

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, WU-TANG said:

I think you’re blind and don’t know how to count. I zoomed in for 3 seconds and found Atleast 5 skulls. Not to mention you must have zero idea how the skulling system works in PvP.

i guess we made up beating the #1 clan here as well lol.  listen man your not in ether clan and here just to start something why? life is beautiful chill. 

Leader and Founder of 420 pkers 2004-2021  we are now on zaros pm me on discord to join! Dcranger#1764

XMOhbGX.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked and unlocked this topic