Moon

Moon

Hello! I go by the name moon. I used to play a lot of atlas and I haven’t played anything rs related for over a year now. Guess I’m going back to the grind. My fav mode is uim. I also got a twitch profile where I stream cod. But probably gonna stream my progress on here. Starting today. Hope to see you all ingame!

ps for atlas people it’s: earth

Welcome to the server moon! 
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can stream RSPS on twitch, but you can on Youtube!

If you need any in-game help, use the 'Support' Clan channel and our community/ Server support will help you out with your questions!

Have a good day 🙂

On 1/13/2021 at 9:00 AM, Moon said:

Oh was worried for that. Well I guess I need to figure out yt streaming with a cam. Thanks for the reply! And thank you I will be here for a long timeeeee

If you need any help setting up your YouTube stream, I can help out 😄 I used to have a channel with 10k+ subs and am pretty familiar 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 1/13/2021 at 8:48 AM, Moon said:

Hello! I go by the name moon. I used to play a lot of atlas and I haven’t played anything rs related for over a year now. Guess I’m going back to the grind. My fav mode is uim. I also got a twitch profile where I stream cod. But probably gonna stream my progress on here. Starting today. Hope to see you all ingame!

ps for atlas people it’s: earth

Welcome to Zaros. UIM is a lofty mode I could never do. Good luck and please let me know if you have any questions.

@Moon

Isleview_Pedo_Stache.gif

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic