Introduction Sletje

Sletje

Hello Everyone 🙂
Some of you guys might know me already, but i'll introduce myself anyway!

I am former Clan leader/founder of Brutal Force
Back in 2016 we had over 300 registered members on our website and we were one of the biggest RSPS clans in that time. 
Because of my IRL travels for the last 3,5 years i had to shut down Brutal force and left the rsps community.

Now i'm back I'll be joining zaros with my osrs clan Lethal intentions (LIT OSRS) this time. We will have over 50 people playing on release.

I want to wish the owners and developers goodluck on the release!
Let's get gaming!

Kind regards,

Sletje

Edited by Sletje

1 hour ago, Sletje said:

Hello Everyone 🙂
Some of you guys might know me already, but i'll introduce myself anyway!

I am former Clan leader/founder of Brutal Force
Back in 2016 we had over 300 registered members on our website and we were one of the biggest RSPS clans in that time. 
Because of my IRL travels for the last 3,5 years i had to shut down Brutal force and left the rsps community.

Now i'm back I'll be joining zaros with my osrs clan Lethal intentions (LIT OSRS) this time. We will have over 50 people playing on release.

I want to wish the owners and developers goodluck on the release!
Let's get gaming!

King regards,

Sletje

spacer.png

You are well known in the pk community, but I don't really understand why an osrs clan chooses to play rsps? I only play LMS on osrs, is osrs wild that dead?

51 minutes ago, JB RSPS said:

You are well known in the pk community, but I don't really understand why an osrs clan chooses to play rsps? I only play LMS on osrs, is osrs wild that dead?

OSRS clanning can get quite boring & repetitive at some point, RSPS clanning can be hella fun aswell especially on launch. 

Ayy Sletje my homie since day 1 remember the Brutal Force days on OSS like it was yesterday haha.

@JB RSPSThank you for the reply brother.

The reason Lit is joining Zaros on the first day is because it feels like a brand new start. I guess most players love the start of DMM or the start of league.

I think most of us enjoy the race towards having good pk gear or be the first one that is in max etc.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic