Remove useless items from cox drop table

God Status

Items that literally cant be used should be removed from the cox drop table.

Spending a decent chunk of time raiding only to get stuff like lizardman fangs, dynamite, and saltpetre fucking sucks. Like, seriously, you cant even use it. It's completely useless and lets be honest, the cox drop table isnt even that good anyways. Most of it is just ores. i suggest removing the useless drops and adding stuff like dragon bolts and dragon darts to make normal chests actually worth taking. 

also, maybe increase the amounts of herbs and stuff you get from each raid. 

ALSO, let gim access the shared chest or add a cox chest just for gims.. cause its kinda aids atm lol

Edited by God Status

I don't think you should be getting rewarded every single raid chest.

The junk in there kinda evens it out. 95% of people that do raids in osrs don't even use those items either.

Unsure what the current gen store price is for those items. But they could be given a slight increase so you could sell then for a bit of change?

Support.

54 minutes ago, Fawk said:

I don't think you should be getting rewarded every single raid chest.

The junk in there kinda evens it out. 95% of people that do raids in osrs don't even use those items either.

Unsure what the current gen store price is for those items. But they could be given a slight increase so you could sell then for a bit of change?

There's a difference between junk drops and junk drops which the function isn't even coded ingame.

9 hours ago, November said:

Support.

There's a difference between junk drops and junk drops which the function isn't even coded ingame.

for real, i dont mind getting shit like mithril or gold ore or other shit like that cause at the very least, its actually usable. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • developer logoOaky locked this topic