League & Cyberpunk

JB RSPS

4 hours ago, Lore said:

Cyberpunk 2077? @JB RSPS

Yeah, I was looking for a new chair for my gaming setup and I think the cyberpunk 2077 chairs look freaking sweet, so I looked up what it was and learned that it was a new game releasing soon. It seems sort of like a GTA (Grand Theft Auto) game to me, was curious if anybody could explain it better.

Like what @Deran mentioned, Cyberpunk will be an open world game (similar to GTA) but you can't really compare the two due to the diverse complexity of the game. Cyberpunk is meant to truly be a RPG, quest-line, experience (where your choices impact the progression of the game). GTA's story really only has a few different paths to take regarding "heists" and whatnot.

All in all, I'm really hyped for 2077, can't believe it's finally coming out. 😄

If you purchased Cyberpunk 2077 already, you can pre-download it in steam now before its officially released. 

I have been laying off gaming with controller on pc cuz been so lazy after completing GTA, some games seem little boring, but hopefully not Cyberpunk 2077. I'm excited.

• 1 month later...

Played league since season 3 on and off. Last 2 seasons I played pretty active. Ended season 10 in Plat 1 and got Dia 3 in the preseason. S11 sucks for me, currently around plat 2 but i just dont enjoy it. So after 2 years of inactivety Im back to the rsps scene

So if anyone want to play a game of league Duo/Aram/Flex hit me up ingame on Zaros (kahuna). For bossing in Zaros u can also msg