⭐SIGNATURE GIVEWAY // ENTER HERE⭐

Arcy

Giving away a signature on friday to celebrate the release of Zaros.

How can I enter ?

Just comment on this thread and I will choose a random winner.

What can I expect ?

A custom 3d signature for the forums.

My examples:

Edited by Arcy

arcy.png.6d405a9ecd764c857e3b3eaa57d61ff7.png

Interested in a signature ? PM ME

Thanks for the giveaway,

However please just be wary of the rules:

The reputation system is for content that is found useful towards another member. Members caught abusing this or finding a loophole in obtaining an unfair amount of reputation will result in an infraction and their reputation restarted. Requesting likes points from others through discord, forums(thread/post/pm) and/or in-game(pm, public/clan chat or yell) will result in an infraction and a reset of their reputation points. Continuous failure to comply will result in temporary suspensions leading up to permanent bans.

Edited by Diamond

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

Thanks for the giveaway,

The reputation system is for content that is found useful towards another member. Members caught abusing this or finding a loophole in obtaining an unfair amount of reputation will result in an infraction and their reputation restarted. Requesting likes points from others through discord, forums(thread/post/pm) and/or in-game(pm, public/clan chat or yell) will result in an infraction and a reset of their reputation points. Continuous failure to comply will result in temporary suspensions leading up to permanent bans.

Yea I thought about this when I saw this post...maybe you can just choose from people who comment on the post?

spacer.png

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

Thanks for the giveaway,

52 minutes ago, FTWImCody said:

Yea I thought about this when I saw this post...maybe you can just choose from people who comment on the post?

Ooops was not aware of this. Thought it would be easier trough rep. I will change it to comments.

arcy.png.6d405a9ecd764c857e3b3eaa57d61ff7.png

Interested in a signature ? PM ME

Damn your work looks incredible, thanks for giving away this to celebrate the launch, good luck with the start of the Zaros and the other competitors.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂