420 PKERS VS EF FT. SJEK/LITHS/RR

Dcranger

We set up a fight with EF and we fought for 2 and a half hours and it was really fun they put up a great fight. Lithuanians and sjek also made a appearance! this server has a chance to have multi pking get active but we need to post our fights here and activity and let everyone know this server is where the action is! Thanks for the fight EF!

eX8v80H.pngSvFeAph.pngxCaQniq.pngEbsdCr3.png

Edited by Dcranger

Leader and Founder of 420 pkers 2004-2021  we are now on zaros pm me on discord to join! Dcranger#1764

XMOhbGX.png

35 minutes ago, random said:

U legit made a post of u losing lmfao. 

Look at the vid u got wiped and trimmed it to before U got clrd

bro you dumb as fuck, its to spread activity in the forums showing clan activities to try to get more wild action brought here, holy shit lmao

no ones sitting here claiming a win

most of your members agree that we controlled the first hour of that fight you guys sat in a barrage clump most of it and those other teams were cutting off our returners and sniping us as well so not saying you called them they were crashing you but we did see lit members with you but other then that was a great fight thank you!

EYpEjtb.png

Leader and Founder of 420 pkers 2004-2021  we are now on zaros pm me on discord to join! Dcranger#1764

XMOhbGX.png

35 minutes ago, Dcranger said:

most of your members agree that we controlled the first hour of that fight you guys sat in a barrage clump most of it and those other teams were cutting off our returners and sniping us as well so not saying you called them they were crashing you but we did see lit members with you but other then that was a great fight thank you!

EYpEjtb.png

But we still won in the end, gfs tho

1 hour ago, Dcranger said:

EYpEjtb.png

Alright well this is just taken out of context,

I was saying 'I'm not denying you didn't' as a reply to 'so yeah hey man I'd say we put up a pretty damn good fight'

spacer.png

I don't understand the flame, he posted it to show activity.

I'll give my input though.

After 30 minutes EF were returning in SV rag setups not to mention bringing claws, shows how broken you were before half of us ran out of sets because we're new to server.

EF constantly had 1-2 man piles throughout the entire fight, at one point chased me the entire way to spider hill from east tree LOL, this shows you were only trying to outlast the sheer pummelling we were giving you the first 1 hr 30.

not to mention the aid of other clans camping our returns.

All in all, we continued to delete half your opts in melee piles throughout the fight which is kind of embarrassing since it's 2021, I would've reached a new record of mage xp in a war if that was on 07..

On a side note, It will be fucking amazing to see how a single spells capped fight will turn out XD

11 minutes ago, SNEEKO said:

After 30 minutes EF were returning in SV rag setups not to mention bringing claws, shows how broken you were before half of us ran out of sets because we're new to server.

Most of us havent logged in for weeks lmao. 9 out of 10 of your clan was in a bolt rag with all respect. 

11 minutes ago, SNEEKO said:

not to mention the aid of other clans camping our returns.

This applies for both teams obviously. 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked and unlocked this topic