Ghoully's Suggestion List

Ghoully

spacer.png

Thanks for taking the time and viewing my post.

You can find all information regarding my FORUM suggestions below.

1. Goals & Achievements channel.
    1a. Having the ability to showcase a players goals and achievements within the server.

2. Farewells & Goodbyes channel.
   2a. Those who take a break from the server and want to let the community know they are going to be out for a while have the option to do so.

This is the end of my suggestion list as of 11/24/2020 - thanks for viewing.

1 hour ago, Ghoully said:

spacer.png

Thanks for taking the time and viewing my post.

You can find all information regarding my FORUM suggestions below.

1. Goals & Achievements channel.
    1a. Having the ability to showcase a players goals and achievements within the server.

2. Farewells & Goodbyes channel.
   2a. Those who take a break from the server and want to let the community know they are going to be out for a while have the option to do so.

This is the end of my suggestion list as of 11/24/2020 - thanks for viewing.

First, I love the graphic you used or created. Looks super clean

• I agree with Goals & Achievements and a Farewells section, maybe a sub-forum under Introductions.
  • @November More ranks will be visible a little bit before release, like Donator and Misc ranks.
Edited by Setup

17 minutes ago, Wat said:

I am assuming you are suggesting these for Zaros' Discord server when you say "channel"?

No, Zaros.io forums similar to discord categories are the titles on the forum and channels are the topics located below. 
Also in bold letters in the post itself I state forum suggestions.

1 minute ago, Ghoully said:

No, Zaros.io forums similar to discord categories are the titles on the forum and channels are the topics located below. 
Also in bold letters in the post itself I state forum suggestions.

My apologies, I did not read that. I went straight to the numbered list of suggestions. They are customarily called sections/boards/forums/sub-forums, not channels. 

I support a Goals and Achievements section, although it will most likely already be added with the game launch anyhow. I do not support a Departures section, as they often create unnecessary spam and/or drama.

I like the sound of both of these, big support from my end, I am sure when the server has launched, and the forums come back to life there will be more added as everyone will be playing Zaros xD 🙂

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic