Ironman clan

Ironman clan

ironmanclan22_1.png?width=960&height=320

Rules

All Zaros rules apply. You can check the official rules here;

No controversial topics: Religion, Politics, etc;

No toxicity;

ABOUT US

We (by we I mean me) created this clan to help provide a better Zaros experience for all ironmen, with the main focus being to help eachother and share what was originally intended to be a very reclusive journey!

Friendly environment and hopefully some upcoming events in the future 🙂

Ranking System

Server mods will be given a rank 

Recruit clan rank.png Recruit Rank (1 Banana Stack): The lowest of all the ranks, next rank to be Corporal (Can be earned by being active in CC);

1. Total level of 750 or higher for Elite Ironman and Group Ironmen (HARD);
  2. Total level of 1500 or higher for Ironmen/Group Ironmen (CASUAL)/Ultimate Ironmen/Hardcore Ironmen;
  3.  All quests besides rfd completed

Corporal clan rank.png Corporal Rank (2 Banana Stack): Second to lowest Rank in the Clan Chat, next in line to Sergeant rank);

1.  Total level of 1100 or higher for Elite Ironman and Group Ironmen (HARD);
  2. Total level of 2000 or higher for Ironmen/Group Ironmen (CASUAL)/Ultimate Ironmen/Hardcore Ironmen;
  3.  Complete all of the easy achievements in all 5 categories NOT including wildy (you can view the different tiers in the achievement tab)
  4.  Obtain a dragon defender, full elite void and a torso

Sergeant clan rank.png Seargent Rank (3 Banana Stack): Highest rank below the star ranks, next in line for promotion to Lieutenant); 

1.  Total level of 1800 or higher for Elite Ironman and Group Ironmen (HARD);
  2. Total level of 2277 or higher for Ironmen/Group Ironmen (CASUAL)/Ultimate Ironmen/Hardcore Ironmen;
  3.  Gain a total achievement completion percentage of 41.78%
    1.  Obtain a drop in your collection log from: Zulrah (excluding onyx/scales)
    2.  Obtain a drop in your collection log from: Cerberus (excluding master teleport)
    3.  Obtain a drop in your collection log from: Thermonuclear smoke devil (excluding dchain)
    4.  Obtain Ava's assmbler
    5.  Obtain a fire cape

Lieutenant clan rank.png Lieutenant Rank (Bronze Star): The second highest rank);

1. -----
  2. -----
  3. -----

Captain clan rank.png Captain Rank (Silver Star): The highest rank achievable for Clan members. Can also represent a mod/admin in the Clan Chat); 

1. ----
  2. ----
  3. ----

Discord

We have a Discord server! Simply click on the link below to receive a notification!

https://discord.gg/pfj7YgCfZN

EVENTS

We'll post the event schedule on Discord, so make sure you join!

Big thanks thank to @Kamifor help with this thread!

Edited by Ironman clan

This is awesome to see an ironman clan already coming along, will certainly try and join when I make an ironman account, I am sure they'll be a lot of help also.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

12 hours ago, Wallis said:

This is awesome to see an ironman clan already coming along, will certainly try and join when I make an ironman account, I am sure they'll be a lot of help also.

-MrWallis

13 hours ago, Lore said:

Good luck with your clan! See you on release. @Ironman clan

Glad to see a few clans about 😊

Thanks guys!

39 minutes ago, Dolce said:

Hey. Does this clan have an open-invite Discord?

Also, I'd like to join this CC how-ever I do not meet the requirements. Is this going to be an issue?

Hey, will be making disc fairly soon. There aren't any reqs to join the clan - only reqs for being ranked 🙂

22 minutes ago, Ironman clan said:

Hey, will be making disc fairly soon. There aren't any reqs to join the clan - only reqs for being ranked 🙂

I see. My apologies!

I'll refresh this topic every few hours to check when a Discord invite has been linked/posted. With that being said, if you require any help with the creation of your Discord I'm more than happy to lend a helping hand. 🙂

QhgxvUr.png

ING: pYDlrsI.pngDolce
qEsm6tK.png#Dolce4847