Cox solo drops?

Babz

Cox solo drops needs to look in to? 

You spending decent amount of time in a solo raid to get nothing usefull? 

Look over the cox droptable, semes to get to much junk that no one ever will buy or ever have use for on a rsps . 

4 minutes ago, Babz said:

Cox solo drops needs to look in to? 

You spending decent amount of time in a solo raid to get nothing usefull? 

Look over the cox droptable, semes to get to much junk that no one ever will buy or ever have use for on a rsps . 

if ur talking about uniques its a 1/16 or 1/17 chance from solo raids given 33-34k points avg. I've had times where i've been extremely lucky and had other friends who were extremely dry

if ur talking about white chests im down for a buff the only somewhat useful things to sell on the tp are uncut gems/mahog plans and the rest are pee pee poo poo

Rem's Smile - Imgur

1 minute ago, Snow Cone said:

if ur talking about uniques its a 1/16 or 1/17 chance from solo raids given 33-34k points avg. I've had times where i've been extremely lucky and had other friends who were extremely dry

if ur talking about white chests im down for a buff the only somewhat useful things to sell on the tp are uncut gems/mahog plans and the rest are pee pee poo poo

the purple chest im kinda dry but idm grinding for the purple chest . 

But the white chest really needs a buff . the drop barely pay for the darts you use in a solo . just depressing getting saltpeter and dynamite b2b2b2b