remove dicing bag

Bagel

1st rule of gambling is=> Do not gamble what you cannot afford to LOSE .

I hope you understand it.Your idea is bad, and won't go through it's rsps not jagex.

Our goal is to take over Zaros gambling 

Join now BIGBOIBETS

Sadly it won't ever happen, it's made hundreds of people quit because of the gamblers mass hoarding items. I'd prefer duel arena to be cash only like osrs so gamblers can't really hoard items unless they buy out tp, which is unlikely. This way it'll always be 50/50 so it's not impossible to clean a host at ::gamble.

36 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Sadly it won't ever happen, it's made hundreds of people quit because of the gamblers mass hoarding items. I'd prefer duel arena to be cash only like osrs so gamblers can't really hoard items unless they buy out tp, which is unlikely. This way it'll always be 50/50 so it's not impossible to clean a host at ::gamble.

You want OSRS ?

Go and play osrs its free to play.

This is Zaros (private server) it's not Jagex and will never be.

Thanks for gambling, people have made actually Bank's not likely you go *50/50 duel arena and lose 15 times in row SMH ....

Our goal is to take over Zaros gambling 

Join now BIGBOIBETS

8 minutes ago, BigBoiBets said:

You want OSRS ?

Go and play osrs its free to play.

This is Zaros (private server) it's not Jagex and will never be.

Thanks for gambling, people have made actually Bank's not likely you go *50/50 duel arena and lose 15 times in row SMH ....

did u shit ur pants or something when u saw this post and now saying random shit which makes no sense?

I think saying just don't gamble is ignorant even if you do not gamble.

Gamble still impacts the server and its entire community due to prices changes/people hoarding.

Yes its a rsps and gamble is something alot of people like but it does impact players who do not gamble.

Im neither for or agains't gambling but we shoudn't act as if gamble does not impact others as it simply does

I think it's going to be hard to remove the dice bag.

The odds are well known. If you put your wealth at risk at a host you're most likely going to lose (atleast over a longer period).

I agree that gambling (especially hosted gambling) has a negative impact on the overall playerbase, but at the other side it's a huge part of Zaros aswell. People that get cleaned donate to the server to make the rebuild easier. And we all know Zaros needs donations.

Honestly I don't see why you would gamble at a host at all when you can litteraly get max combat stats in no-time and go to the duel arena for a 50/50 chance to win.

1018bb8723498289ee8d40ad27f7c9a4.png 

Click my banner to check out my video's on Youtube! 🙂

I dont gamble and i am not against removal of dice bag.
if you are not prepared to lose money just dont do it imo. (i dont enter wildy cus i dont want to get pked, it doesnt mean it needs to be removed)

Rich get richer but thats the way the cookie crumbles even in real life.

21 hours ago, Nes said:

I think it's going to be hard to remove the dice bag.

The odds are well known. If you put your wealth at risk at a host you're most likely going to lose (atleast over a longer period).

I agree that gambling (especially hosted gambling) has a negative impact on the overall playerbase, but at the other side it's a huge part of Zaros aswell. People that get cleaned donate to the server to make the rebuild easier. And we all know Zaros needs donations.

Honestly I don't see why you would gamble at a host at all when you can litteraly get max combat stats in no-time and go to the duel arena for a 50/50 chance to win.

They don't NEED the donations its just more profit which is what a rsps is made for.

I think most people here are ignoring the most important thing its basicly exploiting people their gamble addiction (or even starting it) 

In my opinion any type of gambling should be removed with as reason that its just a very negative thing for people to be introduced to specially when its seen as 'normal' to be gamble 

However i can see how there's no way to remove it as it would drive players away and reduce profits big a huge margin

• 2 weeks later...