Hey - Tman

Tman786

So it's been a while since I searched for an RSPS, as I tend to stick around for a long time until the server either closes or becomes practically dead, and then stop looking for a while.

I was looking for a server with a nice and active forums/discord with a community feel to it, and came across a facebook ad for this server and it seems to fit the bill.

A little bit about myself:

I'm a 21 year old student from the UK, and I've played RSPS' on and off for about 10 years now.

I'm a huge sports fan (mostly football - Arsenal ftw, but also MMA, boxing and recently I've got into NFL).  I'm also into fitness and go to the gym daily (when there isn't a lockdown), and I'm hoping to start training MMA after I graduate. Other interests include gaming (of course), music (mostly rap) and binging tv shows - yeah, I'm pretty boring haha.

I'm pretty much a forums nerd, so you'll see me around primarily on the forums rather than ingame, but I may pop online every once in a while.

Also, I used to GFX quite a lot. I was pretty bad but I steadily improved, although I never quite got to the "good" stage unfortunately. I haven't touched photoshop in a while though. Two of my favourite pieces are in my signature, and I may upload more of my portfolio soon.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys around, and establish myself as a familiar face.

Edited by Tman786

1Ft3eKg.jpg

mB4O6wC.png

Welcome to Zaros, @Tman786. Wow, you and I are both very kindred. I am also from the United Kingdom - an Arsenal fan, too! A big fan of boxing and MMA, I am looking very forward to the Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce fight this Saturday. We share all interests, except for graphic designing...That is something I have never done. How cool! See you in-game in 2 days, friend. 

Edited by Wat

Hey there man, welcome to Zaros, can't wait to see you in-game grinding it out, I look forward to playing in the same server as you! 🙂

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic