Shoutbox

Tman786

In my experience, shoutboxes tend to be used by the active forum users more. In contrast, discord tends to have a lot more (ingame) users and as a result there can be a flood of messages at times.

Hence, my suggestion is to also add a shoutbox to the forums. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

1Ft3eKg.jpg

mB4O6wC.png

1 hour ago, Tman786 said:

In my experience, shoutboxes tend to be used by the active forum users more. In contrast, discord tends to have a lot more (ingame) users and as a result there can be a flood of messages at times.

Hence, my suggestion is to also add a shoutbox to the forums. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

I tend to try and be active on Beta Discord, Game and Forums but I agree the Main Discord is flooded with people

spacer.png

spacer.png

Everyone loves the sound of a shoutbox- me included 🙂 

However I think why some servers don't have these anymore is because it poses as a security risk for the forums infrastructure, I could be wrong though.

Furthermore we have discord for everyone to interact.

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

What purpose does a shoutbox have that cannot be fulfilled by forum posts, profile messages, direct messages, Discord, in-game and so on? Having a shoutbox on the forum just makes the index page look cluttered, and poses a security risk as stated above by @Diamond.

No support.

• 1 month later...
  • forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic