SJEK RECRUITMENT

Sjek

SJEK

Welcome to Sjek,

We are an exclusive main clan that PK's / PVM's. With Sjek being an "invite only" clan for the past months, we have decided to branch out and start recruiting more members. We are looking for loyal clan members that PK/PVM that can and will have a positive contribution to the clan.

If you are interested in joining Sjek, and think you can bring some heat to our line up, shoot me a message in game or drop your IGN here. From there you will be screened (this is to make sure you are not from a rival clan, or a leech/rat) and added to the clan. We have a 0 tolerance policy for BSing/RWTing/Begging/Disrespecting clan members, so if you feel you cannot control yourself, you are not welcome here.

We do have a standard for requirements / gear, please see below.

For PKing: 

• 120 Combat +
  • 89 Agility +
  • Discord (For communicating)

PK GEAR:

BOLT RAG (REVS) - (CAN REPLACE REV BRACE W BARROWS GLOVES OUTSIDE OF REVS): basicrev.png

MAGE / BOLT / AGS (REVS) - (CAN REPLACE REV BRACE W BARROWS GLOVES OUTSIDE OF REVS): hybridpk.png

For PVMing:

• 120 Combat+
  • Decent Gear 
  • Discord
  • Decent Verbal Communication

COX GEAR:

Welfare:                                                                                                                                                          cdc33b0c3d062cbed0a137ba695c6d07.png

Max:                                                                                                                                                             CoX_Mass_preset.png

At the end of the day, Sjek is a tight group of friends that still want to enjoy the game for what it is today. We all play this game for the soul purpose of FUN.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

- Sjek Team

I have been apart of this clan for some time now and we achieved some great things, i understand starboy what happened as you kept avoiding multi fights with us and had to keep rushing down revs in hope of one kill to then log don't give the illusion you did anything special most players can avoid just as good as you.

13 hours ago, Starboy said:

Need more mass recruits after getting tossed around singles/multi last few days whilst you have x3 numbers ROFLCOPTERERERING.

Delusion seems to be an ongoing theme coming from you and your clannies. Once a victim always a victim.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen you guys spamming sjek a few times on yell and seems you guys control wild

would love to get in on the action, i have all pvp reqs.

I will still need to work on the pvm side of things but i'm always down to pvm with clan.

You can pm me on forums on in game to see gear and return sets!!

• 2 years later...