Add Prestige

FittyTuck

I would like to suggest to add a prestige system!

Requirements
There would be only one real requirement to prestige:

- Have lvl 99 in every stat!

How to prestige

There are two simple ways to prestige:

1. You prestige right after you hit your last 99.I would like to suggest to add a prestige system!

Requirements
There would be only one real requirement to prestige:

- Have lvl 99 in every stat!

How to prestige

There are two simple ways to prestige:

1. You prestige right after you hit your last 99.
King Roald will teleport to you and will ask you to join him in a journey to his castle.

2. You don't prestige right after you hit your last 99.
You will simply have to travel to varrock castle (city teleports-varrock, as you would probably know by now).

King roald will propose a new challenge to you. If you wish to prestige, accept this challenge and your stats will be reset.

jEpJCaT.png

Prestige rewards and consequences

Apart from the stat reset, there is one big consequence to prestiging: the exp rate drop. The following exp rates apply:
Normal players: exp rate x200
Prestige 1: exp rate x150
Prestige 2: exp rate x100
Prestige 3: exp rate x25

Now on to the benefits!

Prestiging for now offers mainly benefits for PvM players, with a decent Rare droprate increase:
Prestige 1: 30% droprate increase compared to normal
Prestige 2: 60% droprate increase compared to normal 
Prestige 3: 100% droprate increase compared to normal 

You also gain a small cash bonus of 5M 10M and 15M respectively.

Last but not least, upon reaching prestige 3 you get the famous Sir Owen's Longsword as reward.
This sword is extremely fast, while also having some decent stats.

e1Wftw5.png
Ks46XJF.gif

Conclusion
Prestiging is certainly worth it for PvM'ers, and going for prestige 1 is quite easy and beneficial.
King Roald will teleport to you and will ask you to join him in a journey to his castle.

2. You don't prestige right after you hit your last 99.
You will simply have to travel to varrock castle (city teleports-varrock, as you would probably know by now).

King roald will propose a new challenge to you. If you wish to prestige, accept this challenge and your stats will be reset.

Prestige rewards and consequences

Apart from the stat reset, there is one big consequence to prestiging: the exp rate drop. The following exp rates apply:
Normal players: exp rate x200
Prestige 1: exp rate x150
Prestige 2: exp rate x100
Prestige 3: exp rate x25

Now on to the benefits!

Prestiging for now offers mainly benefits for PvM players, with a decent Rare droprate increase:
Prestige 1: 30% droprate increase compared to normal
Prestige 2: 60% droprate increase compared to normal 
Prestige 3: 100% droprate increase compared to normal 

You also gain a small cash bonus of 5M 10M and 15M respectively.

Last but not least, upon reaching prestige 3 you get the famous Sir Owen's Longsword as reward.
This sword is extremely fast, while also having some decent stats.

Conclusion
Prestiging is certainly worth it for PvM'ers and would give everyone something more to do.

This is made completely based off regular player accounts!

I honestly like the idea of a prestige system. It’s what kept people going on cal of duty. The race to 10th prestige back in the day was such a grind but it was good fun and it was a straight up competition between you and your friends to get as much xp in such little time.

In my opinion though:

The XP & Drop rates stay the same each time you prestige.
Maybe have 3 prestige’s and a game icon for each prestige.
Like you said, 10m Reward per prestige to give you some start up cash if you l’ve just spent your last bit of cash on d bones 😁

This could generate money for the server with people grinding to finish top 3 in the tournament too.

3 hours ago, V12 said:

I honestly like the idea of a prestige system. It’s what kept people going on cal of duty. The race to 10th prestige back in the day was such a grind but it was good fun and it was a straight up competition between you and your friends to get as much xp in such little time.

In my opinion though:

The XP & Drop rates stay the same each time you prestige.
Maybe have 3 prestige’s and a game icon for each prestige.
Like you said, 10m Reward per prestige to give you some start up cash if you l’ve just spent your last bit of cash on d bones 😁

This could generate money for the server with people grinding to finish top 3 in the tournament too.

Yeah, the drop rate and stuff was just based off a different server that died off.

The prestige system is what kept me going on it for 5 years!

The icons that were used was a bronze, silver and gold star. It would definitely be cool to see this added into Zaros!

I really liked this system on the server you got the idea from, but i don't think this really fits into Zaros RSPS.

Also, the drop rate increase would be a slap in the face for all realists / elite ironmen, and sir owens sword would ruin the value of some end game weapons like ghrazi rapier.

The thing is, Zaros already has a system of different experience and drop rates, namely the range of gamemodes. 

The concept is nice, but for Zaros, it's a no for me.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:19 AM, Bullfrog said:

I really liked this system on the server you got the idea from, but i don't think this really fits into Zaros RSPS.

Also, the drop rate increase would be a slap in the face for all realists / elite ironmen, and sir owens sword would ruin the value of some end game weapons like ghrazi rapier.

The thing is, Zaros already has a system of different experience and drop rates, namely the range of gamemodes. 

The concept is nice, but for Zaros, it's a no for me.

Well, what if we forgot about the drop rates and sir owens like I suggested.

What if the prestige was made like V12 suggested. Everytime you prestige its just a new little icon and a 10m cash stack. No further changes such as drop rate boost and a smaller experience rate?