slayer task reset. my response since the topic was closed.

plan b pill

yeah i kinda figured that would be the response. i understand now that it was just a simple misunderstanding in the dialogue. i had no idea that the skip scrolls do not work there at turael so i just assumed it would use my scroll instead of resetting my streak like it does on all other slayer masters. however it is nearly 12 pm here and i have been grinding slayer out on this 2 day old account and did not even notice that it said it would end my streak until after i went back for the second time to test it again just to make sure i didnt miss anything. which in this case i did. however i think its kinda crappy how it never mentioned that the skip scrolls did not work at turael. usually you just click (get assignment) and it takes the scroll. in this case it did not. i understand now that yes it has a small warning stating that it will reset my streak. but if you are like me and have been grinding towards 50 slayer streaks for the past 2 days on a realism account. trying to effortlessly get them done in a hurry and you slip up and overlook one small piece of dialogue and ruin your whole streak its kind of a let down and furthermore discourages me to even restart my streak and to just quit the game. because the account im playing already takes long enough to train on, let alone gather 50 slayer task streak bonus points.  just kind of a let down that the only resolution is to just  "restart" but anyways thanks for your time. 

As I mentioned on the other thread, you told us that you received a warning message, telling you what would happen if you continued. I know it is very dishearten to work so hard for something and achieve a certain goal and have it end the way it did. However, the warning message did appear and you choose not to read it and continue anyway. I really hope you take this experience as a learning mistake and continue working on your account. I hope you plan to stay here and continue grinding, however if you choose to leave, you can do so on your own accord. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and hopefully you decide later on to make a return.