120 capes

nunex jr

120 capes would be a great addition, even if just cosmetic (doesn't need to have smoke and all, can be some adapted version to oldschool).

1. Would separate us from the rest of the servers!

2. Would give people a reason to keep on playing and consuming resources, good for economy + playerbase

3. Fashionscape

4. It doesn't hurt anyone!

Edited by nunex jr

Ty for all support guys, imma bump this thread so they developers can see this!

15 hours ago, Pro skiller said:

as this is osrs rsps, i wouldn't support it however since its rsps, I MASSIVELY DO support this. Plus osrs is soo custom right now (not as original osrs when it was released) i defo support this

And yeah man, you think as I do, when I say 120 capes it doesn't even need to be with those cosmetic smokes and all that, could be like a max cape with the skill logo, so many options...

I will let developers imagination run the idea from here

I wouldn’t normally approve of these on an Old School server, 
 since these would be more suited on something RS3 related; But I could also see this working on a OSRS source if changed & tweaked to fit into the 317 scene to suit the graphics. I’m always going for the highest possible EXP in a skill after a 99, so to aim for something at the end of that journey would actually be worth it in the end. 

👍🏻 +1 

4SsboUf.gif

1 hour ago, One life said:

Great idea 🙂 Would even go as far as adding small perks associated with each cape.

Would not mind that either :) . Overall it gives a reason for people to keep playing after maxing...not everyone is into PVMing or Gambling...if you want a stable long-term server, you need to keep your player base active

Full support to this idea! After maxing there is not much to do if you are not into gambling or pvming.

I would go even further with the following suggestion: give a special icon (same as the one for Irons or Realist) for those on the top 10 of a certain rank and overall. You would lose this "status" after falling from the top 10 (it would be dynamic).

e.g. a dark gold crown for those on top 10 of a certain skill; gold crown for top 10 overall -> applicable for all skills and game modes!

Open for feedback

20 hours ago, AFKing said:

Full support to this idea! After maxing there is not much to do if you are not into gambling or pvming.

I would go even further with the following suggestion: give a special icon (same as the one for Irons or Realist) for those on the top 10 of a certain rank and overall. You would lose this "status" after falling from the top 10 (it would be dynamic).

e.g. a dark gold crown for those on top 10 of a certain skill; gold crown for top 10 overall -> applicable for all skills and game modes!

Open for feedback

First, thanks a lot for the support, to all of you guys!

Second, AFKing what you're saying really is something I never thought of, and could be a great idea.

I dont know if I understood well but you mean an ingame icon for the temporary top 10 of a skill right? 

I sure as hell support that, even though it may not be easy to code!!

1 hour ago, nunex jr said:

First, thanks a lot for the support, to all of you guys!

Second, AFKing what you're saying really is something I never thought of, and could be a great idea.

I dont know if I understood well but you mean an ingame icon for the temporary top 10 of a skill right? 

I sure as hell support that, even though it may not be easy to code!!

I am sure the amazing team of developers we have will be able to figure it out :) 

It is the same as one deciding to change its game mode. One day you have that symbol next to your name, the other day you don't.

Really hope they do something to award the grinders. Those are really the ones who keep pushing for the game and make the player base active.

21 hours ago, AFKing said:

I am sure the amazing team of developers we have will be able to figure it out 🙂

It is the same as one deciding to change its game mode. One day you have that symbol next to your name, the other day you don't.

Really hope they do something to award the grinders. Those are really the ones who keep pushing for the game and make the player base active.

Didn't think of it that way! Now that you say it I really would love to see that idea put to use lmao, let's hope they see this post!

Ayeee guys, really appreciate all the amazing support and feedback you've been giving!

Together we gonna make this a thing fur sure

18 hours ago, Snape said:

Incredible idea! Please implement this. Only way to keep the server alive. 

One question for you guys: 120 capes for realist/elite hardcore Ironman and 200M xp for regulars? 

Since I'm a regular mode of myself I'd prefer the 120/104m xp eheh but I understand if they do put 200m for us regulars. 

Would keep the capes more fair, thanks for the suggestion professor Snape