Insane Donator

FittyTuck

So, this is more of a smaller suggestion, but one that I'm sure our Uber players would like to see.

4hkHyuu.png Insane Donator 4hkHyuu.png- 10k donated

One thing I feel, is that the benefits from this rank should be quite decent/beneficial.

Again, this is a smaller one of my suggestions. Hope y'all like it! 

Edited by FittyTuck

31 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

No, personally would want to see a $2,500 donator before any of these ridiculous $10,000+ ranks were ever added.

A $4,000 difference between ranks is ridiculous, we also have a very small community of Uber donators. 

The bonuses and benefits of a $10k donator would obviously have nothing to do with an addition of a $2.5k donator, why not support for both being implemented?

1 hour ago, November said:

The bonuses and benefits of a $10k donator would obviously have nothing to do with an addition of a $2.5k donator, why not support for both being implemented?

I personally think there are greater additions to the donator benefits, etc. than a new rank, IMO. Lots of donator benefits currently aren't balanced or have no real purpose. I would like to see some of the zones revamped before a 10K rank debuted as well.

These jumps from 1k to 5k and 5k to 10k are ridiculous overall.

b0HXg7r.gif

17 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I personally think there are greater additions to the donator benefits, etc. than a new rank, IMO. Lots of donator benefits currently aren't balanced or have no real purpose. I would like to see some of the zones revamped before a 10K rank debuted as well.

These jumps from 1k to 5k and 5k to 10k are ridiculous overall.

It's a very personal - server problem.

Not many would actually donate to $10k.

Only a few ( hosts ) would be able to get $10k vía buying scrolls ingame.

There's a LOT to work on, I do see your point but there's no reason for even just a title and a new diamond icon be placed for $10k donators.