What’s your Total level?!

Total level

Hi guys, Total level here! Completely new to the RSPS side of things and after looking thoroughly through all the lists of servers I decided this is the one for me! I look forward to my time here and appreciate any tips and tricks and any help in general to get my account going! See you all in game!

2 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Welcome to Zaros, @Total level! Glad you are enjoying the server 😄 My total level is 2277 on an Elite Ironman account(x8) and I am still grinding for higher virtual level as well 😄

Thanks for your warm welcome and wow, that must have took some time, I’m finding it a pain on a normal account lol, hope to see you in game and make you proud of my progress lol(currently thieving for starter money(level 87 atm)

Not sure what I'm playing at because I have 14 days time played and I joined the first day of release. Seem to procrastinate everything I do... But anyway, you made the right decision! We have a pretty cool community & you'll have lot's of fun. If you're in need of any help at all, just use the 'Support' Clan channel for help or you can use the ::staff command to get in touch with any staff that are online to get your issue resolved sooner.
4ziYNKh.png

Good luck & Have fun 🙂

1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Hello love and welcome to zaros!! My total level is 1944 and I’m on realist mode. Hope you enjoy the grinds ❤️

Thanks for the warm welcome! And I’ll try my best to enjoy the grinds lol, I’m on regular as wasn’t sure which to choose from, got 1 99 already

5 minutes ago, V12 said:

Not sure what I'm playing at because I have 14 days time played and I joined the first day of release. Seem to procrastinate everything I do... But anyway, you made the right decision! We have a pretty cool community & you'll have lot's of fun. If you're in need of any help at all, just use the 'Support' Clan channel for help or you can use the ::staff command to get in touch with any staff that are online to get your issue resolved sooner.
4ziYNKh.png

Good luck & Have fun 🙂

Thanks a lot! I’ve been chilling in ‘support’ since joining and love the help and feedback I get from the people within! See you around game maybe!

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic