YouTube Series

king

So to gauge public interest, I'm looking at doing a new from scratch series upon release. What kind of content would you lot be interested in watching; Iron Man, HCIM, Economy normal, Pking, PvMing or skilling?

You can find my youtube channel here

I find PKing content to be the most entertaining to watch, but progress videos are great for the long-run to do on the side for an HCIM in my opinion.

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

7 hours ago, Cox said:

I find PKing content to be the most entertaining to watch, but progress videos are great for the long-run to do on the side for an HCIM in my opinion.

depending on how lockdown goes I might do this, will see how its all panned out upon release. If things go back to relative normality (uk) then I wouldn't be able to do HCIM, but should be able to do pking nonetheless. 

24 minutes ago, Skills said:

I'd like to see a HC Ironman Grind or PKing. If you're looking to help players out, PvMing wouldn't be a bad content idea.

I enjoy doing speedruns, a few jad videos may be fun to make. 

39 minutes ago, lol said:

depending on how lockdown goes I might do this, will see how its all panned out upon release. If things go back to relative normality (uk) then I wouldn't be able to do HCIM, but should be able to do pking nonetheless. 

Looking forward to seeing the content!

siggy.png

On 6/14/2020 at 8:44 PM, Diamond said:

I'd love to see some Hardcore Ironman content, this will be interesting to see how you deal with new server features and mechanics ?

Good Luck with your series! 

Cheers mate, been watching a few HCIM series on youtube to understand how it all works. Hyped for release now, just the hard decision of which username to use for my HCIM. 

9 hours ago, king said:

Cheers mate, been watching a few HCIM series on youtube to understand how it all works. Hyped for release now, just the hard decision of which username to use for my HCIM. 

HCIM King ?

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

See I was going to go for this but I have a few usernames that I snapped up on release which are a lot more unique so it would be from those, I'll pm you to see which one you'd go for pal

4 minutes ago, Ollie said:

You could do a road to Tbow series. Using a mix of PVM and pking.

As in a road to Tbow's value in cash? Interesting, I think a road to max cash would probably be better.

On 6/16/2020 at 1:51 PM, king said:

As in a road to Tbow's value in cash? Interesting, I think a road to max cash would probably be better.

Road to max cash would be pretty good as long as it means something on this server haha! If max cash is too low (like on Ikov) then I'd love to see a max platinum token stack or whatever the higher-value gamblers currency is on here! 

siggy.png

• 3 months later...