Introduction

Poseidon X

Hello Zaros community, I have been playing private servers since Moparscape. I play Call of Duty and I'm tired of the sweats on Cold War. I also play other video games like Tekken 7 and Sims 4. I play pretty much anything. I have not been so excited for a server release like this one. Mobile! Zenyte don't got s*** on this. I'm not sure if this is really much of an intro. I'm drunk. Welcome to me and welcome to you all to the server :D

The excitement is contagious around here! Welcome to Zaros! I hope you find it to be better than anticipated (if that's possible)

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Welcome man! I’m also sick of the Cold War sweats! Zaros couldn’t have come at a better time... I’m also drunk 99% of the time, can’t wait to see you in-game man, good luck. 

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

5 hours ago, Poseidon X said:

Hello Zaros community, I have been playing private servers since Moparscape. I play Call of Duty and I'm tired of the sweats on Cold War. I also play other video games like Tekken 7 and Sims 4. I play pretty much anything. I have not been so excited for a server release like this one. Mobile! Zenyte don't got s*** on this. I'm not sure if this is really much of an intro. I'm drunk. Welcome to me and welcome to you all to the server 😄

Welcome @Poseidon X I completely understand I used to love playing cod but too many campers and elite players nowadays. Mw2 days was the one! 

BETA TESTER. DONATE. Store - Zaros VOTE. Vote - Zaros

Welcome to Zaros @Poseidon X

I'm still personally yet to play Cold War, although i have heard nothing but good things regarding zombies so i do plan on giving it a go in the foreseeable. 

I look forward to seeing you in-game upon release! 

Edited by Leaned

leaned.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic