[Forums] - Activity/Online Members

Han Solo

Please change the settings so that we see all forums members whom have logged into the forums within the last 24 hours.

Currently the forums are displaying members who have logged within the last 30 minutes, which makes our forums look extremely inactive. I'm sure if a new player were to view the forums currently and see the activity they would turn away. Having a larger list of members viewing the forums attracts players and should bring in more traffic, hopefully ingame and on the forums. 

Forum activity is dead, please work on this.

lp1JmGj.png

Edited by Han Solo

b0HXg7r.gif

A lot of people are definitely just lurking around the forums. I think the best thing would be some incentive for them to use the forums in the first place. I know of some places in the past that I've come across that if a member posted, they would obtain some type of 'point' that they could use for in-game use. Obviously this would have to be heavily moderated but it's something.

As for the suggestion itself - sure, why not?

1 hour ago, Soulcist said:

A lot of people are definitely just lurking around the forums. I think the best thing would be some incentive for them to use the forums in the first place. I know of some places in the past that I've come across that if a member posted, they would obtain some type of 'point' that they could use for in-game use. Obviously this would have to be heavily moderated but it's something.

As for the suggestion itself - sure, why not?

Forums overall are just not what they used to be, discord is just a way better option of communicating.