What's up

vRedacted

Sup guys, I'm vRedacted and will probably be the same or something similar in game. I don't really have the most experience in RuneScape but I'm hoping I can use this server as a way to learn how to pk and do end game pvm a bit better. Aside from RuneScape I play WoW, and 2k. Really been grinding shadowlands and plan on using this server as an escape/break from that lmao.

spacer.png

Welcome! I'm sure that you'll find Zaros is a great place to learn to PK/PvM and also just to chill. All the best man!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

5 hours ago, vRedacted said:

Sup guys, I'm vRedacted and will probably be the same or something similar in game. I don't really have the most experience in RuneScape but I'm hoping I can use this server as a way to learn how to pk and do end game pvm a bit better. Aside from RuneScape I play WoW, and 2k. Really been grinding shadowlands and plan on using this server as an escape/break from that lmao.

Welcome to Zaros! @vRedacted

Im not very good at pking but when It comes to pvm, I know how to do most of the bosses. If you need a hand with pvm don't be afraid to pm or message  me in-game. ?

BETA TESTER. DONATE. Store - Zaros VOTE. Vote - Zaros

7 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Welcome to Zaros! @vRedacted

Im not very good at pking but when It comes to pvm, I know how to do most of the bosses. If you need a hand with pvm don't be afraid to pm or message  me in-game. ?

Sweet man I'll keep that in mind, your ign the same as your forum name?

3 hours ago, Wat said:

Welcome to Zaros, @vRedacted. I have not played World of Warcraft in forever! 

I been playing since BC, Ive maxed level every expansion on multiple characters but Ive also taken many very long breaks! Always come crawling back

spacer.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic