I think we deserve and Oceania server?

Dew

Okay as a fellow Australian I believe to make this server the most unique around to actually allow Oceanic members to have decent ping for once.

Not only does it make more available to a much more diverse player base but also advertises for more server / world events / server war type aspects between pking teams/clans etc.

Thank you, 

Dew.

It’s a good idea and I can understand the request, but please bare in mind hosting isn’t free, the server is yet to launch, and that there may not be that many Australian/Oceania players. We’re lucky to have 2 worlds as it is, most RSPS give you the one. Anyway, I’m not been a negative Nancy it’s just food for thought. 🙂

+1

I can support this for you oceanic folks, let’s hope we get enough players that they have to open a 3rd world! 🙂 

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

4 hours ago, Dew said:

Okay as a fellow Australian I believe to make this server the most unique around to actually allow Oceanic members to have decent ping for once.

Not only does it make more available to a much more diverse player base but also advertises for more server / world events / server war type aspects between pking teams/clans etc.

Thank you, 

Dew.

I do feel for you aussies, being so far away I understand that the ping must get frustrating. 

BETA TESTER. DONATE. Store - Zaros VOTE. Vote - Zaros