Donator Ranks & Benefits

David

• Owner

mA079zZ.png

Zaros Store  o   Custom Donation   o   Zaros Live Chat   o   Donation Issue

Disclaimer: Zaros Live Chat is only for OSRS (07), Amazon E-Gift Card and Custom Donations!

Donation FAQ:

Q: How do I claim my donations in-game?

• A: type ::claimitems ingame. Make sure you have 2FA enabled!

Q: I donated and did not receive my items in-game, what should I do?

• A: If you need help with payments issues. Then a ticket is a place to have your issue resolved. Please visit Ticket Support and select the correct department. If you do not have access to your account or another account to create a ticket, you can send your requests to [email protected], please do not forget to include your username and any other details which may help. Please note tickets can take a varying amount of time to be replied too, we try to aim for all tickets to be resolved within 24 hours but is highly dependant on the availability of our support staff, please do not DM them asking to check tickets

Q: I would like to donate some OSRS GP, who can help me out? 

• A: You will need to get in contact with a Live Support Staff member @ Zaros Store . Click Contact us at the bottem right of your screen. If there are no Operators available please wait patiently and check back regularly. A lot of players want to do the same!

Q: How much does a 10$ scroll cost with OSRS GP?

Donator Benefits:

"Click Here" for a full list of Donator Benefits

Donator.png.82ff90884af94dcdfe07e1eab780donator.png Preview of Donator Zone & Donator Store at Donator Zone donator.png

super.png.c47a8b15949765d918f1bfa883ac27super.png No Super Donator zonestore for Super Donators super.png

Extreme.png.20ba872c814e286162de38785d1cextreme.png Preview of Extreme Donator Zone & Extreme Donator Store at Extreme Zone extreme.png

uber.png.43f26386ded46fb694b6ade51a7e549uber.png Preview of Uber Donator Zone & Uber Donator Store at Uber Zone uber.png

Edited by ZelX

spacer.png

• forum moderator logoJulia changed the title to Donator Ranks & Benefits
  • owner logoDavid locked this topic