Money Pouch?

Kahuna

Can we add a money pouch to the game? So when u sell items in the store it automatically goes in your money bag, and u can buy items without having to withdraw the cash from the bank everytime. (Wink (; to the Ikov players under us)

Would love to hear why people would agree / disagree with this.

Sadly i can't agree this in any way shape or form.

Just for the simple reason this is an OSRS based private server, not Pre-Eoc and a "money pouch" would take away that Old school feeling for the players who came to enjoy an OSRS based private server.

Withdrawing money to buy items and such is just how the game works, If you go above the maximum coin value, we have platinum tokens for that.

In my opinion, the money pouch is not needed at all.

leaned.png

1 hour ago, Leaned said:

Sadly i can't agree this in any way shape or form.

Just for the simple reason this is an OSRS based private server, not Pre-Eoc and a "money pouch" would take away that Old school for the players who came to enjoy an OSRS based private server.

Withdrawing money to buy items and such is just how the game works, If you go above the maximum coin value, we have platinum tokens for that.

In my opinion, the money pouch is not needed at all.

Solid point! I do agree with that

This suggestion was made a while back last month I believe, and some people disagreed with it then. I doubt people are going to change their mind on this because of this server being an OSRS server. It's the aesthetic and nostalgic feeling of OSRS that people might not want the money pouch and frankly, I've never cared either which way.