LMS Rewards

UIM Ramsey

Add more rewards or make LMS a 6 person minigame.

The minigame is super dead because its not even worth to play..

I suggest adding a rune pouch (i) (4 runes instead of 3) into the shop for points and a looting bag (i) into the shop (can take out items freely) 

Also add a LMS yell that is disablable so you can see if a game is about to start. 

Edited by UIM Ramsey

ok I agree with ur point but bro what the fuck is a rune pouch i or looting bag i cause that sounds stupidly OP especially the pouch wtf??? That’s not even a thing bro r u high or some shit omfg YA bro let’s just add a brimstone ring i cause wtf y not omfg

Rem's Smile - Imgur

17 hours ago, Snow Cone said:

ok I agree with ur point but bro what the fuck is a rune pouch i or looting bag i cause that sounds stupidly OP especially the pouch wtf??? That’s not even a thing bro r u high or some shit omfg YA bro let’s just add a brimstone ring i cause wtf y not omfg

Rune Pouch (i) was an item in Ikov and surprisingly wasn't overpowered. Looting Bag (i) realistically would only help UIM if you could only take things out of the wilderness. I don't see these as bad suggestions at all. Especially behind a huge barrier of LMS where people can't just farm points because you actually need to be good at LMS to get points.