Bonus xp events in the future

Soulwar

On 2/1/2021 at 6:19 PM, Mastav said:

I mean bonus xp on a rsps is already insane. 12 or 24 hours would be ridiculous imo. Not everyone can make every event. That’s just life. 

Agreed. Altough it would be nice to have Bxp events, especially when then tell us when and what time. Most Bxp events just randomly get announced by Yell, so most people don't know when there are Bxp events and don't get a chance to use it.

More thoughts on this?

Realism GIM Group: Boeie

IGN: CuziiMusic

Feel free to PM! 🙂 

Interested in my music? Latest work in progress here!

Spoiler

Happy Grinding Scapers!

46 minutes ago, CuziiMusic said:

Agreed. Altough it would be nice to have Bxp events, especially when then tell us when and what time. Most Bxp events just randomly get announced by Yell, so most people don't know when there are Bxp events and don't get a chance to use it.

More thoughts on this?

Indeed. This one was advertised and even leading up to it was mentioned via yell and support cc. I could see doing more of them or maybe extending the time a little just not a full 12 or 24 hours. 

If the time zone is the issue, why not just give everyone a 1 hr exp book the same one that you get when you first start the game. These would be untradeable, but it would allow people to use it whenever they feel like. It allows for everyone to get the benefit of having bonus exp. 

3 hours ago, Piccolo said:

If the time zone is the issue, why not just give everyone a 1 hr exp book the same one that you get when you first start the game. These would be untradeable, but it would allow people to use it whenever they feel like. It allows for everyone to get the benefit of having bonus exp. 

I was thinking maybe this as well, but I think the idea of the events is to give incentives for players to hop on and skill

spacer.png

spacer.png