Hello! I'm Slain v2!

Slain v2

So, somehow I haven't actually got around to doing this yet, and it's time to change that.

As the title says, Hello! I'm Slain v2, and I've been around on the server for a little while now. I play on the realist mode and I'm currently on a massive grind, going for 200m slayer. (Some have called me insane. I agree.)
Outside of the game, I'm a singer, dancer, and a genuine person who is trying to broaden the information I already own.

If you're online, you can usually find me hiding in world 2, on a slayer task, and inside the support cc, offering help as and when I can. Apart from that though, I think this sums up the introduction!

Hope to see you all in game, and feel more than welcome to strike up a conversation. I'm always willing!

A slayer fanatic. Slayer isn't just a skill; it is a way of life.

Going for 200m slayer, so yes. I'm clinically insane.

On 2/2/2021 at 1:12 PM, Slain v2 said:

So, somehow I haven't actually got around to doing this yet, and it's time to change that.

As the title says, Hello! I'm Slain v2, and I've been around on the server for a little while now. I play on the realist mode and I'm currently on a massive grind, going for 200m slayer. (Some have called me insane. I agree.)
Outside of the game, I'm a singer, dancer, and a genuine person who is trying to broaden the information I already own.

If you're online, you can usually find me hiding in world 2, on a slayer task, and inside the support cc, offering help as and when I can. Apart from that though, I think this sums up the introduction!

Hope to see you all in game, and feel more than welcome to strike up a conversation. I'm always willing!

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Isleview_Pedo_Stache.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic