You can now download client, 30mins until release.

Owen

3 minutes ago, charliek172 said:

ive been stuck on downloading bootstrap for the past 10 minutes there any reason why?

which one are you downloading? 

but in the discord i heard alot of people are stuck on black screens once downloading zaros. im sure it will be fixed on released time 🙂

Just now, Owen said:

which one are you downloading? 

but in the discord i heard alot of people are stuck on black screens once downloading zaros. im sure it will be fixed on released time 🙂

not the java one cause my java one aint working for some reason keeps saving everything to intenet explorer and if i open with java binary says that it can install java so now i installed it from windows 32 bit and 64 bit 

• Like 1

2020-11-27 20:03:21 [main] INFO  io.zaros.launcher.Launcher - Zaros Launcher version 1.0.0
2020-11-27 20:03:21 [main] INFO  io.zaros.launcher.Launcher - Setting hardware acceleration to DIRECTDRAW
2020-11-27 20:04:34 [main] ERROR io.zaros.launcher.Launcher - unable to download artifacts
java.io.IOException: Unable to download https://files.zaros.io/test-world-dnkx//repository/gluegen-rt-natives-linux-amd64.jar - Internal Server Error
    at io.zaros.launcher.Launcher.download(Launcher.java:471)
    at io.zaros.launcher.Launcher.download(Launcher.java:390)
    at io.zaros.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:238)

Just now, Ibz said:

how long left?

There is no ETA, but the development team are currently working on it as we speak. Join Zaros' Discord server if you are not yet in there already, you will be notified once the game has officially launched.

1 minute ago, Wat said:

There is no ETA, but the development team are currently working on it as we speak. Join Zaros' Discord server if you are not yet in there already, you will be notified once the game has officially launched.

They are working on getting Update Server back up and running 😛 @Wat has some good info, if you join the Discord: https://discord.com/invite/grRwpYK they will announce on there when it is up and running 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png