GIM Group Leader Issue

G I M

Long story short our GIM group "leader" randomly took some items and left our group.

The items were made up for by me getting them all again but we still have the issue we have no GIM group "leader".

Therefore, we are unable to allow new GIM's to join our group because we have no current "leader" of the group. This is has become an issue because we currently only have 3 people in our group.

Please assist

Hi @G I M, as I asked in game and I know you're not bothered about the items however we would still class this as a scam and we want to look into it. If you can kindly give us a list of all the items which were taken from you we can try return any remaining items. From there on we can see what we can do for you in regards the GIM group situation.

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

And as I told you in game, other staff has already told me that there's nothing that can be done about the items because they were got in HIS name. Blowpipe, trident, zenytes ect.. They were in his name but he still chose to take them from our group and then do whatever he did with them (I believe he quit the game after losing during staking so he may have drop-traded the items). 

All we care about is how buggy GIM mode is currently and I know I'm not alone with almost every GIM group that it needs to be fixed.