'Payment Total' not updated in profile after purchasing scrolls

TheJacob

Hey folks,

I purchased 4x token scrolls from the Store and my 'Payment Total' under my account profile wasn't updated to reflect that. I want to double check that the payment went through successfully and I'll be able to claim the token scrolls in-game once the server launches. Thank you.

Can anyone else confirm if they've purchased scrolls successfully prior to launch?

TheJacob was here

Hey man I have also donated for scrolls, according to the Zaros discord, you should recieve them when you speak to the donator NPC in-game.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

2 minutes ago, Wallis said:

Hey man I have also donated for scrolls, according to the Zaros discord, you should recieve them when you speak to the donator NPC in-game.

-MrWallis

Sounds good sir. Thank you for the quick reply. I will confirm once the server launches.

Looking forward to playing with other fellow elite ironman once the rsps launches.

TheJacob was here

From the limited time I was in-game, folks said to do ::check and then you will be able to claim any donation scrolls and associated ranks. If you have any other questions about donations, checkout https://discord.com/channels/631282215690698777/631298654568841226/782001332097384509 by David. Thanks for the support guys, see you next weekend!

TheJacob was here

39 minutes ago, TheJacob said:

From the limited time I was in-game, folks said to do ::check and then you will be able to claim any donation scrolls and associated ranks. If you have any other questions about donations, checkout https://discord.com/channels/631282215690698777/631298654568841226/782001332097384509 by David. Thanks for the support guys, see you next weekend!

3 hours ago, Wallis said:

-MrWallis

Yea turns out everyone that donated has been refunded 😛 See you guys again next week!

spacer.png

spacer.png