David's Announcement- 27/11/2020 21:56 GMT

Diamond

Just now, Keylog said:

Why a week? Heard a lot of ppl took off work n stuff. also there are no support members on to refund my osrs gp

Please try and contact an Admin/Owner via discord.

Just please be patient they most likely have tones of people pming them. 

Thanks

Diamond. 

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

5 minutes ago, Keylog said:

Why a week? Heard a lot of ppl took off work n stuff. also there are no support members on to refund my osrs gp

They are waiting a week to let things calm down and so they can iron out EVERYTHING and prepare for 3-5k people next week..

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Apotheosis said:

Kinda mad about this, i took the whole week of work,. Just to play and now i cant even download...

Hi @Apotheosis,

The Owners/Developers and Beta testers are so down at the moment due to a poor release. Me included. 

They're trying their socks off to get this right. This has been a huge project for them and they didn't expect the numbers of players to flood through at the mass it did.

Believe me when I say we have a very talented and dedicated development team.

Kind regards

Diamond.

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

On 11/27/2020 at 10:52 PM, Apotheosis said:

Kinda mad about this, i took the whole week of work,. Just to play and now i cant even download...

I think you need to get a real hobby or something lol.

I missed the launch, but sounds like I didn't really miss it, so I will try again next week to check it out

On 11/29/2020 at 3:25 PM, Mr Peanut said:

I think you need to get a real hobby or something lol.

I missed the launch, but sounds like I didn't really miss it, so I will try again next week to check it out

Well its not like i dont have a ''real hobby'' and by the way playing games is also a real hobby, I was just looking forward to enjoy and play this server. Thats why i took the weekend off. Thats all nothing more nothing less.