IG Clan-Thread or Discord command

St Melchior

Popular youtubers on Zaros receive a command which redirects players to their YT channel.

I strongly believe that this command would benefit a lot of clans as well. Clans often ensure a great sub-community within private servers.
I am sure that every server benefits from having active clans on their servers.
A lot of members want do be a part of something. A clan usually gives them that chance.

In order to receive this command, clans should fit the following requirements:
1. 50+ players at peak time
2. A set of rules and clan staff to enfore them
3. Clan owners must have a clean slate on Zaros

EDIT:

Discord sometimes is a far stretch for players that don't know how it works.
Perhaps instead of having the ::thread 8748 option, add the ::discord IronsClan option. Same requirements and same thought.

Edited by St Melchior
Discord Idea

• super donator logoSt Melchior changed the title to IG Clan-Thread or Discord command
14 hours ago, St Melchior said:

Popular youtubers on Zaros receive a command which redirects players to their YT channel.

I strongly believe that this command would benefit a lot of clans as well. Clans often ensure a great sub-community within private servers.
I am sure that every server benefits from having active clans on their servers.
A lot of members want do be a part of something. A clan usually gives them that chance.

In order to receive this command, clans should fit the following requirements:
1. 50+ players at peak time
2. A set of rules and clan staff to enfore them
3. Clan owners must have a clean slate on Zaros

EDIT:

Discord sometimes is a far stretch for players that don't know how it works.
Perhaps instead of having the ::thread 8748 option, add the ::discord IronsClan option. Same requirements and same thought.

This suggestion has been declined. You may find the reason below. 

Youtubers can't use ::thread because they need to link directly to their stream, clans are advertising a forum page not a stream. Regarding the Discord commands; just add your Discord invite link inside your clan recruitment page or invite by private messaging when a member is accepted. There is not a big difference between typing in a number or a word.