Hey

Infidel

Figured I'd write an introduction while the server staff do their thing to get it running smoothly.

I like to PvM. I hope to learn some bosses, and transfer the experience to OSRS when I get the main geared/leveled for that stuff.

I'm hoping to join a PvM clan. Pretty exciting stuff. I'm pretty new to any type of end-game stuff.

If you made it this far, thanks for taking the time to read this novel of an introduction. /s

Hope to see you all in-game!

Welcome to Zaros, @Infidel! In case you are not aware, the launch has been postponed until 4th December. Further information can be found in Zaros' Discord server, in the #announcements channel. I hope you decide to stick around! 

Edited by Wat

6 minutes ago, Wat said:

Welcome to Zaros, @Infidel! In case you are not aware, the launch has been delayed until 4th December. Further information can be found in Zaros' Discord server, in the #announcements channel. I hope you decide to stick around! 

Thanks! I'm tracking on the delay. It sucks (Murphy's law!), but I'll stay busy and will be back in a week. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Thanks! I'm tracking on the delay. It sucks (Murphy's law!), but I'll stay busy and will be back in a week. 🙂

It sucks indeed. I am very gutted in regards to the launch being postponed, I have not had this much excitement for a RuneScape Private Server or any game in general for a very long time. I feel more sorry for those who stayed up late in certain time zones and those who booked the time off work. I am sure those who booked the time off work deserves a break anyhow, the year has been a complete madness. No one is to blame, these things are bound to happen. I am sure the development team will move forward and become more vigorous.

See you in-game next week, friend. 

Edited by Wat

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic