Banned from discord server.

Iron Solo

They have just disabled messaging in all channels, unless you have actually been banned/removed from Zaros' Discord server? Also, you can receive a refund by contacting the live support via the store page. They are more than likely very busy currently, so you will have to sit tight and be patient. 

Just now, Wat said:

They have just disabled messaging in all channels, unless you have actually been banned/removed from Zaros' Discord server? Also, you can receive a refund by contacting the live support via the store page. They are more than likely very busy currently, so you will have to sit tight and be patient. 

All donations have been refunded by Stripe and if you had donated via osrs gp then you need to contact live support 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just now, Wat said:

As soon as I sent the message In the discord general chat, I was immediately kicked. I've tried to join back but I get the message " Error: The user is banned from the guild". As far as I'm aware I didn't break any rules, I didn't receive a warning either.  

No warning should be needed. Zaros follows a set of rules which MANY discord users failed to follow, you were one of many. Zaros discord follows the same rules as if you were in-game. Spamming every other second the same message over and over will have consequences. All chats have been disabled due to how much disrespect and immaturity has come from recent events. 

Hopefully you can appeal the discord ban.

3. Spamming: Mute/Ban
Spamming on Zaros will not be permitted, acts of such feats will be acted upon accordingly by the staff members of Zaros. We should all be acting as mature as we can while on Zaros and respect others wishes as well, those who continue to do such feats will be removed from Zaros if needed.

a. Yell should not be abused under any circumstances, take a few seconds between each yell and send another message. The yell channel is a privilege, not a right.
b. Auto-typers are no longer allowed for yell channel nor public chat, as we now have an auto-yell system in place, similar to the public auto-chat feature.
c. You may not advertise your gambling clan anywhere outside of the gambling area (castle wars). 

21 minutes ago, Iron Solo said:

For saying "ROLLBACK OR WE RIOT". Which was intended as a joke.....

I've also donated and have no way of getting on the server or contacting a staff member

If you've donated you can get a refund by private messaging David on discord and if you donated with OSRS gp contact the live chat.

9 minutes ago, Monk said:

No warning should be needed. Zaros follows a set of rules which MANY discord users failed to follow, you were one of many. Zaros discord follows the same rules as if you were in-game. Spamming every other second the same message over and over will have consequences. All chats have been disabled due to how much disrespect and immaturity has come from recent events. 

Spamming on Zaros will not be permitted, acts of such feats will be acted upon accordingly by the staff members of Zaros. We should all be acting as mature as we can while on Zaros and respect others wishes as well, those who continue to do such feats will be removed from Zaros if needed.

a. Yell should not be abused under any circumstances, take a few seconds between each yell and send another message. The yell channel is a privilege, not a right.
b. Auto-typers are no longer allowed for yell channel nor public chat, as we now have an auto-yell system in place, similar to the public auto-chat feature.
c. You may not advertise your gambling clan anywhere outside of the gambling area (castle wars). 

That's an ingame rule, the discord actually doesn't have rules. If you looked at that topic before trying to be a smart ass you would have seen 2 sections. Server (ingame) & Forums. This is yet another area overlooked before release.

3 minutes ago, Rmtank said:

That's an ingame rule, the discord actually doesn't have rules. If you looked at that topic before trying to be a smart ass you would have seen 2 sections. Server (ingame) & Forums. This is yet another area overlooked before release.

These rules apply for discord aswell. 

Just now, Rmtank said:

Discord is part of the server and all rules follow the same. If you can not understand this then I will not argue with you further.. it's common sense. If staff need to include "Server (ingame), Forums & Discord" that should solve any confusion.

I'm not a smart ass for stating the obvious. 

Don't be a dunce.

1 minute ago, She said:

These rules apply for discord aswell. 

Just now, Monk said:

Discord is part of the server and all rules follow the same. If you can not understand this then I will not argue with you further.. it's common sense. If staff need to include "Server (ingame), Forums & Discord" that should solve any confusion.

I'm not a smart ass for stating the obvious. 

Don't be a dunce.

Both of you say they apply for discord, show anywhere thats indicated. You can't expect players to realize that. You need to put things in the simplest form possible for the lowest common denominator.

6 minutes ago, Rmtank said:

Both of you say they apply for discord, show anywhere thats indicated. You can't expect players to realize that. You need to put things in the simplest form possible for the lowest common denominator.

The rules channel in discord literally links you to the forum page, which @monk just copy & pasted.

1 hour ago, Monk said:

Those are in-game rules and says nothing which is relevant to discord. However, if it does include discord then i would suggest it would fit under spamming but since there was a 60 second cooldown timer between each message I can rule that out. 

ROLL BACK OR WE RIOT was apart of the hype and wasn’t meant to be rude in any way. If it came across that way then I apologise. 

Edited by Iron Solo