Introducing myself

Azae

Hello I am Azae, I am from the united states and enjoy coding, development, entrepreneurship and making friends. I am 26 years old and run my own business part-time.

I have played OS since around 2008 is when I first began. Around 2012 I got very interested in programming and designing my own software. Since I have played on many if not most servers ( at least tested ). Created my own and also kept it as a hobby.

I am a very well oriented person who is looking to make new friends in different places across the world. I have gotten the opportunities to play with many religions/cultures all over the world and seek potential and friendship in the near future. Thanks!

-In game I enjoy pve and minigames

if you are very much like me maybe we could talk further about projects or developments in progress 🙂

Edited by Azae

Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your time here. If ever you fancy a conversation, you're more than welcome to throw me a pm. All the time I'm online, I'm more than willing to have a conversation!

Fingers crossed we'll cross paths somewhere in game!

A slayer fanatic. Slayer isn't just a skill; it is a way of life.

Going for 200m slayer, so yes. I'm clinically insane.

3 minutes ago, Slain v2 said:

Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your time here. If ever you fancy a conversation, you're more than welcome to throw me a pm. All the time I'm online, I'm more than willing to have a conversation!

Fingers crossed we'll cross paths somewhere in game!

Nice to meet you and Julia both. Looking forward to it! 😁

Thanks everybody for the welcomes!

1 hour ago, FTWImCody said:

Welcome to Zaros, @Azae! I too am a developer, what languages are you working with?

That's awesome Cody. I mainly mess around with Unreal engine right now is a big thing.. But Java and C++ mainly is what I've learned from.

Java, C++, Python, CSS, MySQL in order

On 2/10/2021 at 10:49 PM, DrKelso said:

Welcome to the server, glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Thanks for the welcome, Hope to see you around!

Edited by Azae

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic