all players have same amount of bank space?

creepKillaz

Yeah, I think it's a wee bit overkill. Never been a fan of a bank space paywall on rsps but meh. Highly doubt this will change buuuut since this is a suggestion, I'll add my input. Like I mentioned though. Don't expect this to ever change so easily.

• Remove bank space restriction for all OR increase minimum with what I have below:
    • Non-Donators: 400 >750
    • Ruby: 500 > 1,000
    • Super: 700 > 1,250
    • Extreme: 1,000 > 1,500 
    • Legenary: 1,400 > 1,750
    • Uber: 2,000

Edited by Aspirant

Discord @ Endeavor#0396

Other Acc: @Nameplate

1 hour ago, Aspirant said:

Yeah, I think it's a wee bit overkill. Never been a fan of a bank space paywall on rsps but meh. Highly doubt this will change buuuut since this is a suggestion, I'll add my input. Like I mentioned though. Don't expect this to ever change so easily.

• Remove bank space restriction for all OR increase minimum with what I have below:
    • Non-Donators: 400 >750
    • Ruby: 500 > 1,000
    • Super: 700 > 1,250
    • Extreme: 1,000 > 1,500 
    • Legenary: 1,400 > 1,750
    • Uber: 2,000

thats a good idea, 350 bank space for a regular account is so small. me personally i have bunch of shit in my bank but its only because i dont have alot of gp and every item might be useful for me later

20 minutes ago, Hope said:

We're updating the default space for non-donators to 400 (from 350) on the next update to match OSRS.

thats very nice, wish you made it 500 and then maybe leave the donator upgrades increase it in certain number like it is now just maybe a bit increased to match the non-donator bank space ratio

49 minutes ago, creepKillaz said:

thats very nice, wish you made it 500 and then maybe leave the donator upgrades increase it in certain number like it is now just maybe a bit increased to match the non-donator bank space ratio

Or try to get a $5 scroll or donate $5 to get that juicy bank space ^^

Realism GIM Group: Boeie

IGN: CuziiMusic

Feel free to PM! 🙂 

Interested in my music? Latest work in progress here!

Spoiler

Happy Grinding Scapers!

• Developer
13 hours ago, creepKillaz said:

Next update will include the new OSRS POH costume storage so that will take care of most clue related and cosmetics for players currently storing them inside the bank.

Edited by Hope

22 minutes ago, Hope said:

Next update will include the new OSRS POH costume storage so that will take care of most clue related and cosmetics for players currently storing them inside the bank.

Hallelujah! Thank you! This is a big deal. 😁

Discord @ Endeavor#0396

Other Acc: @Nameplate

31 minutes ago, Slow Xp said:

I had to buy a $10 scroll (WITH INGAME GOLD) to get more bank space...

Complete BS IMO but whatever I have more bank space now I dont really care anymore.

Obviously you do 🙂 

Donation is a big part of rsps and as stated above there are some updates coming that will help improve bank space.